MVS Kit Box Protectors

ahcmetal

Super Spy Agent
10 Year Member
...Cave kits are expensive...$24 is cheap compared to the price, especially since a fair amount of shooter fans seem to like the complete package...jesus, you guys really hate the box protectors around here!

itsofrustratin

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Its definitely ironic but not any different than people getting protectors for snes boxes. These boxes just happen to be plain and boring as shit.

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
i was looking for aes cardboard protectors...

but just found out that some of my aes protectors can protect an aes cardboard box. awesome.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
...and then you decided to bump this thread why exactly?

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
sry - thats my humor and maybe someone finds my post when he searches for "protectors for an aes cardboard box".

btw. last post in this thread wins.

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member
sry - thats my humor and maybe someone finds my post when he searches for "protectors for an aes cardboard box".

btw. last post in this thread wins.

You're such a douche

lions3

Igniz's Servent
I'd laugh if there weren't Deck-Protector-Protectors for Magic the Gathering :)

dude, when you're sitting on 4 of the P9.... you protect, protect, protect that shit. FYI, only missing ~13 cards to complete my UNL set (no, it's player grade). I play my cards. Well other than the power...

Scott

Edo Express Delivery Guy
You know, for the rate at which MVS kit prices are rising, this doesn't seem like such a bad idea. $24 is wack though. What we really need are protective cases for all of those clunky ass CPS-2 boards...surprised that hasn't been done yet.