MVS Labels AES Style

TK86079

Mr. Big's Thug
Morning!
I started to make some Decels for my MVS Games and I made them for my game collection and maybe some more later. I made myself CMVS in AES case and wanted to have a more AES like look.
other good thing I dont have to destroy original Labes.
If there is some intrest here, I can uploade the Labes I allready made as JPG here.

IMG-6934.jpg

IMG-6990.jpg

IMG-6995.jpg

IMG-6997.jpg

TK86079

Mr. Big's Thug
It’s the same Supid as Fuck Idea as a shockbox for MVS Games. MVS Cards belong in a Paperbox :D

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Talks shit about Shock Boxes. Uses Shock Boxes and posts a picture.

I think it was Quan who was going to develop Aes type shells for those kind of labels but I guess there wasn't enough interest. It does look kind of dumb with the mvs shell vents. Now the poor guy who buys these carts from you someday has to put in some work to get that sticker residue off once he removes the sticker.

TK86079

Mr. Big's Thug
I do not talk shit about shockboxes, it was Ironic. For you, it means why is it Nonsens to use a nice picture on the cartridge, but use a shockbox make sens. If everyone here is purist and only only black and white stickers belong on MVS Games, then they belong in brown boxes also. I Love shockboxes and I like to see a picture when I open a shockbox and I like to see a picture on the game when I’m sitting infront of my console. And this is the only reason I made it. Other thing is If I sell any of this games, it easy to remove because I do not Print it on Paper, I print it on white foil.

Last edited:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I do not talk shit about shockboxes, it was Ironic. For you, it means why is it Nonsens to use a nice picture on the cartridge, but use a shockbox make sens. If everyone here is purist and only only black and white stickers belong on MVS Games, then they belong in brown boxes also. I Love shockboxes and I like to see a picture when I open a shockbox and I like to a picture on the game when I’m sitting infront of my console. And this is the only reason I made it. Other thing is If I sell any of this games, it easy to remove because I do not Print it on Paper, I print it on white foil.

What's the point of having the picture if the Shock Box already has a nice picture of the game while still preserving the original look of the Cart?

That was the point of the Shock Box. When I collected MVS carts, I purchased most of them loose and thought it would be cool to put them in shockboxes for added protection and because it was easier to find which game I wanted to play. If I was to do it all over again, I would just stack them loose on my shelves.

TK86079

Mr. Big's Thug
Yes, your Point is good and if you like it so it’s fine, but you can also put em
In brown boxes and put a replica MVS black and white decel on it. So you can protect it and find it easy too.

My Point is, I like it that way, nothing more and nothing less.
For me the shockboxes give me a little AES feeling and adding a pic on the cart and also adding a manual if I find one
Makes sense for me. If you don’t like it, it’s fine, you don’t have to.

Im not a fan of shockboxes but, putting your carts in a shockbox doesnt modify or damage the cart

Putting a large shitty home made sticker on the front of the cart does damage it

Did I really just have to explain that?

Someone kill me!

TK86079

Mr. Big's Thug
Yes, explain please. Why das a removable plastic sticker destroys my card?
Many of my cards were scratched and dirty. Every Card with bad Labels where cleaned and polished by me to make them look
As new as possible. I don’t want to sell my cards.... :)

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
These CARTS not cards, were meant to be in a arcade machine not to be seen by anyone. If you want to look at labels while you play, buy AES games. I just don't get the point in try to make the hobo MVS look like AES stuff. Just play your fucking games man.

TK86079

Mr. Big's Thug
just don't get the point in try to make the hobo MVS look like AES stuff. Just play your fucking games man.

Man, you don’t need too :D and MVS “CARTS“ usually we’re not ment to be stored in Shockboxes, but we do. It’s to funny here :) I drink my beer and keep on reading.

Last edited:

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
On horizontal mvs systems you wouldn't even see the picture. What a waste of hard work.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Man, you don’t need too :D and MVS “CARTS“ usually we’re not ment to be stored in Shockboxes, but we do. It’s to funny here :) I drink my beer and keep on reading.

I don't use shockboxes either. Waste of money.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
This is some stupid pointless shit OP. Are you autistic?

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
I see the other members points about the relative futility of this endeavor, but, they do look nice and if they make you happy, that's all that really matters. The experience/knowledge you gained from this project will probably serve you in the future as well.