MVS Labels AES Style

kingcuckmelon1

War Room Troll
Do what makes you happy OP! I'd recommend trying to find stickers that peel off easy, leaving no residue. I'm not a fan of the shock boxes or stickers on carts. The thing I love about MVS is the whole, "not meant to be seen" aesthetic. I'd love someone to make reproductions of the brown cardboard kit boxes, some guy in Australia does but they are stupid expensive to import.

TK86079

Mr. Big's Thug
I found some little larger boxes 10 years ago, but I changed to shockboxes, because that gave me a bit of the feeling I had as a teenager with my AES in the mid 90s. I also made a replica cardboard box for my viewpoint a while ago, it’s easy if you have an original box as template.

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
I dont get it but do what you dig dude.
I got much the same hostility for making English spine cards to go around my jap CD games so I knew what they were without going through the pile.

But yeah please use easy peel labels, its a Pain in the ass trying to remove sticky residue from carts.

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
I dont get it but do what you dig dude.
I got much the same hostility for making English spine cards to go around my jap CD games so I knew what they were without going through the pile.

But yeah please use easy peel labels, its a Pain in the ass trying to remove sticky residue from carts.

Even your dumb spine cards are better and have more utility than this ;)

TK86079

Mr. Big's Thug
Do what makes you happy OP! I'd recommend trying to find stickers that peel off easy, leaving no residue. I'm not a fan of the shock boxes or stickers on carts. The thing I love about MVS is the whole, "not meant to be seen" aesthetic. I'd love someone to make reproductions of the brown cardboard kit boxes, some guy in Australia does but they are stupid expensive to import.

I read your tread, and I like your Idea with the English spine cards. I had a neo geo CD when it came out and I know what you mean, after a while you know games you are looking at, with the combination of English and Japanese on the spine. But make it easier with English ones is cool and it’s fun to make them.

geladobom

War Room Troll
I know this is a old thread.
To be honest a great stick for those carts are better to do this...

Attachments

• 1_8_22_700x700.png
    1_8_22_700x700.png
    295 KB · Views: 4