So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
It feels magical whenever I shoot my load. XD

indierocklocks

Geese's Thug
magical load.

BAHAHAHAHHA damn that made me laugh. We should ask the seller some questions about this load of his.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
This game is very strange. You get listings with BIN price where people get it for $100 or more (even $150), but then there are biddings which go for $80 because people won't bid more. Very strange IMO.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
This game is very strange. You get listings with BIN price where people get it for $100 or more (even $150), but then there are biddings which go for $80 because people won't bid more. Very strange IMO.

It's normal for BINs to sell for more than auctions.

NewNeoOwner

Quiz Detective
That seller must be confused. I've watched a number of those games start at one price and when I come back it was raised for some reason.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
What the fuck is the Neo scene coming to when a loose MVS copy of Magical Load sells for $105 shipped...

NewNeoOwner

Quiz Detective
Working = bootleg

You gotta use the yaton speak when it comes to magical loads.

Not always. I bought 3 games a couple weeks ago, 2 were legit. However when the seller keeps changing the prices and the first few waves of pics were posted upside down I question whether this person really knows what they have or how to sell properly.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Not always. I bought 3 games a couple weeks ago, 2 were legit. However when the seller keeps changing the prices and the first few waves of pics were posted upside down I question whether this person really knows what they have or how to sell properly.

Well you got lucky. 100% working is a clever way to say bootleg.

NewNeoOwner

Quiz Detective
Well you got lucky. 100% working is a clever way to say bootleg.

Yeah when dealing with people familiar with the hardware. To anyone else it's just arcade stuff so they label it as working and you use your best judgment to guess if it's legit. I saw clues that told me to go ahead. And the one that was a bootleg was the one I suspected but bid on anyway.

Gotta say the best deals come from taking chances buying from people that don't know the market. The more they know, the more guarantee it's legit, but the higher the price too.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Rofl. Seller just cannot get this game right. How hard is it to copy the label? At least the pic is right side up.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Arcade-game...668?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a964fd1fc

At least that one is going to go to the highest bidder instead of some dumbass with an itchy trigger finger. Why this game has gone up so much in price is beyond me. It isn't rare, and it isn't that good. Was there a Twitch deal with this game, like there was with Windjammers?