MVS X Multi Video System

neo_X7

Disciple Of Orochi
I am late to this game, who is the best seller in the US to buy this unit from? The current seller on Amazon has a horrible rating.

Last edited:

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
I am late to this game, who is the best seller in the US to buy this unit from? The current seller on Amazon has a horrible rating.
Couple of options:
New USA only shop

Original direct to customer site (global)

Both will ship from the US if that’s where you live. Takes about a week.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
This thing seems to be a better value proposition that A1up's as far as game content goes but there are still far too many designs mistakes that ruin it for me from the speakers firing out the front of the CP (the fuck?) to no true monitor bezel, those ghastly screw caps on the side panels & even the branding with the makers name playing the "us too" game. Why the fuck call it an MVS-X anyway. You are trying to give normies the feeling of heaving a legit big red.......so don't get in the way of that.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
This thing seems to be a better value proposition that A1up's as far as game content goes but there are still far too many designs mistakes that ruin it for me from the speakers firing out the front of the CP (the fuck?) to no true monitor bezel, those ghastly screw caps on the side panels & even the branding with the makers name playing the "us too" game. Why the fuck call it an MVS-X anyway. You are trying to give normies the feeling of heaving a legit big red.......so don't get in the way of that.
You’re right, but hold it in context of a marketplace for toys for a man cave, or for kids.

I wouldn’t mind one but the value isn’t there yet for me, it looks cheap so it needs to be 2/3 the price it currently is for me to bite.