MVU4-25 Neo Candy

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Rating - 98%
98   2   0
MVU4-25, super clean, 3 slots work perfectly, 1 slot is temperamental, MVS board has black powder-coated metal casing, super sexy if you ever choose to consolize the board.

$550 You're responsible for shipping/pick-up.

505610564_photobucket_4118_.jpg

505610564_photobucket_4117_.jpg

505610564_photobucket_4116_.jpg

505610564_photobucket_4115_.jpg

Last edited:

Rig

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Do you know (ballpark) what a candy cab costs to ship somewhere? I've never even attempted to buy (or ship) something of that size. I'm guessing a couple hundred bucks?

Very nice looking cab, sammy. I, too, wish I was closer. :/

Oh, and I left you feedback on the games I bought from you!

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Rating - 98%
98   2   0
I got my pin shipped from MO (or TN, or MI, somewhere right around there, lol) to ME for $270, and Ken@thegameroom has quoted me 320 door-to-door from OH to ME.

EDIT: And jocappy, I'll charge you $600 for shipping no problem :P

Lite

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Good luck on the sale, sammy, and don't take any less than what you paid for it!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who are you? Why are you in the market asking for stuff? I've never seen you post outside of the market.

Longtime lurker finally decided to take the plunge and look for a candy cab. I missed out on a Neo Candy listing over at SRK by a few days, and a lot of people were saying I should try here. Sorry for the thread necromancy but I don't think new users are allowed to start new threads like in WTB with what they're looking for. Searching turned up the answers to most of my questions like "which candy cab should I get" and "what are the dimensions of these things," so I'm just trying to see if there's anything unsold close to me on the east coast.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Rating - 100%
309   0   0
Longtime lurker finally decided to take the plunge and look for a candy cab. I missed out on a Neo Candy listing over at SRK by a few days, and a lot of people were saying I should try here. Sorry for the thread necromancy but I don't think new users are allowed to start new threads like in WTB with what they're looking for. Searching turned up the answers to most of my questions like "which candy cab should I get" and "what are the dimensions of these things," so I'm just trying to see if there's anything unsold close to me on the east coast.

Uh, no. This marketplace isn't your personal shopping mall. Contribute before thinking that you can just get whatever you want. If you have no desire to participate, there are places online that you can order cabs from. Feel free to get mad at me.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0

When you find Naomi Universals cheap in the New England area hit me up.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
The market place...

...where mods... smoke a cigar... make a last wish... have a cool ass meal...

And then sail off into the sunset...

xROTx

PS. Wankminister... contribute or die... I'm not in an awesome mood... just fookin' do it...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Uh, no. This marketplace isn't your personal shopping mall. Contribute before thinking that you can just get whatever you want. If you have no desire to participate, there are places online that you can order cabs from. Feel free to get mad at me.

What should I be contributing? A lot of the threads I read is longtime posters who've known each other for years making in-jokes. That's fine, but a little tough to jump in on. I wish I could contribute technical knowledge, but I'm really just starting to jump in. I'm a little unclear on which of the Market Rules I broke or if my post count is just too low?

As far as I've learned from searching, there's essentially The Gameroom, where prices are fairly high and ebay, where prices are really high, excluding ordering directly from overseas. Is it really out of line to see if anyone on a forum still has a cab or a project they're trying to get rid of before going straight to that? I assume everyone on here had to start their collection somewhere.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Rating - 100%
309   0   0
There are threads here for everything. Don't use that excuse that everyone tries to use. There are gameplay threads, CRT threads, even dick pic threads. Sports? We got them. Contribute or go somewhere else.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I'll sell you a Super Neo 29 Candy, pick up in MA. Includes MV1B and 120-in-1.
Perfect Quinceanera gift!!!

Includes some custom decorations:
Spoiler:

16996041212_c79f54b674_c.jpg

16375299384_eca1715e9a_c.jpg

16815071999_79118aa911_c.jpg

16793221647_3f7f38b13f_c.jpg

$11,000 FIRM

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I think the price is fair when you take in consideration the time and effort put into it.
Plus when buying a work of art, part of the cost goes towards the lifestyle expense in which an artist can fulfill their visions to share with the world.