My current mess of a collection

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
So, Iggy...
Um, what happened to that toe, homie?

Iggy

n00b
It’s called runner’s toe. I went from doing nothing to running around non stop at work. Toes instantly turned black under the nails. Takes awhile (several months) to go away but it’s really nothing. Doesn’t hurt just looks like shit.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
It’s called runner’s toe. I went from doing nothing to running around non stop at work. Toes instantly turned black under the nails. Takes awhile (several months) to go away but it’s really nothing. Doesn’t hurt just looks like shit.
I've never had this 'runners toe' you speak of, maybe your shoes aren't appropriate for running in.

Iggy

n00b
I was wearing laceless adidas running shoes, anyways this is off topic. so much love. i am not some troll or whoever the fuck.

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
God you guys are fags. Is this neo-geo.com or the cleaning ladies association bulletin board?
Iggy my man. Cool collection! But dude clean up a bit , so the sissies here don’t throw a hissy fit. It only takes five min.

How is that grandstick? Use it for anything else then Paprium?

Basically it is not worth it entering the sales forum. Prices are not much better then eBay. And all the gaylords will give you a hard time if you ask about it.
The only decent way to get decently priced games is from yahoo actions.I use remambo as a service because you can change the invoice. Handy for import fees. If you want a mvs to aes converter get the furrtek one.
Otherwise neosd or darksoft are flashcart options

Hawwa

B. Jenet's Firstmate
God you guys are fags. Is this neo-geo.com or the cleaning ladies association bulletin board?
Iggy my man. Cool collection! But dude clean up a bit , so the sissies here don’t throw a hissy fit. It only takes five min.

Basically it is not worth it entering the sales forum. Prices are not much better then eBay. And all the gaylords will give you a hard time if you ask about it.
The only decent way to get decently priced games is from yahoo actions.I use remambo as a service because you can change the invoice. Handy for import fees. If you want a mvs to aes converter get the furrtek one.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member

Very wordy way to indicate that you live in a fucking crusty pigsty like his.

Animals...

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member

Who the fuck are you calling sissies. You made a fucking post about how sad and conflicted you are with your hoarding illness like some little bitch.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Somebody mention the Cleaning Ladies Association Bulletin Board? What's goin- Oh...

Iggy

n00b

The grand stick is amazing. I payed out the ass for it but really wanted to have a genesis stick with arcade parts. Having a saturn cable made for it atm. I really only came here because I cannot find a neosd pro for sale anywhere, or any romcart for that matter. Thanks for the reply.

And to everyone else thank you for the kind words.

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
True, sylvie,I was quite depressed at the time. But a lot has changed since then . In June my boss left and in September I got his function. Basically turning a job which in which I was burned out into a job I love to do. In my old function I was basically doing anything but my work and that really bugged me. I spend my entire time hunting for toys and games at thriftstores. Which didn’t give me any sort fulfilment. Now I have a fulfilment from my job. And I still get to hunt occasionally. I’m a hoarder that’s for sure. But I also have a cleaning lady so no pigstile over here.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Well now you sound like the sissy. No one cares, calm down

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
The grand stick is amazing. I payed out the ass for it but really wanted to have a genesis stick with arcade parts. Having a saturn cable made for it atm. I really only came here because I cannot find a neosd pro for sale anywhere, or any romcart for that matter. Thanks for the reply.

And to everyone else thank you for the kind words.
You know that with the recent kickstarter . a set of kabels for the grandstick was promised for various different systems. I bought my Darksoft card second hand on faebook. It was a very decent price.

Iggy

n00b
Yeh I have that pre ordered, as well as 3 GSIVs I plan to resell, just didn’t feel like waiting.