My Niece Died In Utero

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
You should get your sister-in-law something.

edit: I remember, a few years ago here in China, there was a woman who had a stillbirth. Not a single person ever brought it up. I sometimes wonder which method is better - to have many people come up to you and say they're sorry for your loss, or to just not bring it up at all.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
That is a tragedy. Soul crushing. Help them get past this. It’s not their fault and they should keep trying.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
That is a tragedy. Soul crushing. Help them get past this. It’s not their fault and they should keep trying.

This is solid advice, that I've seen the best way to help heal from that kind of loss is to have another. Of the people know that have lost a baby, having another helps to heal the wounds.

jsiucho

Sakura's Bank Manager
15 Year Member
This is truly sad, sorry for your loss. Stay strong for the fam.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member

Agreed, this happened to someone in my family and they ended up having 3 kids later.

Massive Urethra Chode

Disciple Of Orochi
I feel I should pay my respects... ugh... the death of an infant is one of the most heartbreaking things I can think of... life taken away before it even had a chance :( sending my prayers to everyone involved...

Decepticreep

Street Hoop Star
Thank you everyone for your condolences. I’ve been busy the last few days just spending time with them and helping them prep for the funeral, which is today. This is only the second funeral I let my daughter attend, the first being the death of her great grandfather, to whom she was very close to.

Thank you for letting me post about this here. I didn’t want to post of Facebook, because the whole ordeal is so overwhelming to them that I don’t want to post how I feel on Facebook when the tragedy happened to them and only to me indirectly. I don’t know if that makes any sense but talking about it somewhere helps me cope.

Last edited:

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
I'm so sorry to hear that, my mom's first ended the same way.

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
I am deeply sorry to hear this. Life is so precious and we should hold those we love close.

NERDtendo

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
My condolences for your family's loss. Food is an excellent way to help during this tough time for them. It helps a lot to have home made comfort food that you didn't have to cook even if it's difficult to think about eating in that time...just a thought trying to help.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Im so very sorry to hear that, man. You and your family have my sincerest condolences.

I was never much about children. Wife and I dont have any, but last year my nephew was born on my birthday. My sister and I never had the best relationship growing up, and I was never a fan of kids - until that day last year. That little boy changed the world, and I view kids in an entirely different light now and my sister and I are now good. Maybe not best friends, but we're good because her son needs his family.

I know we dont know each other, but if I could hug you I would man. Stay strong. Be there for the family.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
I know that pain my friend. We lost our second child about 4 months in. I can only imagine how it would feel if the child was actually born. Having to go through all that and then lose the baby a month in is heart wrenching. I can only encourage you to be there with your family as support. Even if they don't want to talk about it, being there will help them as they cope.

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
Sorry to hear, must be a terrible thing to experience

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Sorry I haven't been around and barely found out. You have my deepest condolences.

This is solid advice, that I've seen the best way to help heal from that kind of loss is to have another. Of the people know that have lost a baby, having another helps to heal the wounds.

This.

Since the same thing happened to my mom but with twins. Glad she decided to try again otherwise my brother and I wouldn't be here.