My problem about Airmail sending :(

kulanartkung

Rugal's Thug
Hello Everyone,
I don’t know how I say but I feel unhappy and I don’t know how should I get any suggest from who. I bought AES from someone here and I send money to him by western union at 28 March and he said he sent the game after he got money. He sent by airmail to me. I live in Thailand and he live in USA but now I still not get that game so I feel unhappy and I call to the post office for asking my package but they said nothing for it. So I would like to ask that
1. Airmail has to use much time more than 1 month from USA to Thailand?
2. My package could may disappear in sending? Because everytime when I got game, I got by EMS or FedEx and it is about 3-5 days only.
Thanks a lot for reading me but I am unhappy really because I don’t sure with Airmail sending and it could not check anything about code of package.Anyone had ever meet this problem? Or please let me know how could I do? Or I have to wait continues?
Thank you & Sincere,
Kulanart Teepprapunnee

Last edited:

gemen

Mickey's Coach
You can ask seller to provide you the mailing receipt. It really doesn't mean too much, but it should at least tell you the package has been mailed out to Thailand.

animegal

Armored Scrum Object
kulanartkung said:
Hello Everyone,
I don’t know how I say but I feel unhappy and I don’t know how should I get any suggest from who. I bought AES from someone here and I send money to him by western union at 28 March and he said he sent the game after he got money. He sent by airmail to me. I live in Thailand and he live in USA but now I still not get that game so I feel unhappy and I call to the post office for asking my package but they said nothing for it. So I would like to ask that
1. Airmail has to use much time more than 1 month from USA to Thailand?
2. My package could may disappear in sending? Because everytime when I got game, I got by EMS or FedEx and it is about 3-5 days only.
Thanks a lot for reading me but I am unhappy really because I don’t sure with Airmail sending and it could not check anything about code of package.Anyone had ever meet this problem? Or please let me know how could I do? Or I have to wait continues?
Thank you & Sincere,
Kulanart Teepprapunnee

Check out: www.usps.com and check how long airmail takes to Thailand. If you paid Western Union by a credit card and you don't receive your package in another 3 weeks, file for a chargeback. If you paid by cash or bank account funds, there is really nothing you can do. If a package is not trackable, it is not accountable for unless you purchased insurance for the shipment. I would ask for proof of mailing from the seller, which you may not receive, they don't always photocopy the mailing receipts. Then again, it may be delayed in customs or is being held up somewhere else, even possibly stolen.... Keep trying to contact your seller and contact the US postal service for the mailing times as well as your local postal service in Thailand.

rimm_rs

Banned
Kulanart,

AIrmail should be 10 days normally, 14 TOPS. Whom is the seller? Also did they insure it? If so, you're fine. If not, then the best you can do is get the customs form # (on the receipt) and have the sender run a trace which usps will do after 30 days.

Please PM me if you need more info.

Hope it works out.

Ryan

PESTILENT

Armored Scrum Object
Your package could also be held up in customs. I don't know how customs is in Thailand, but I have had packages to the UK take well over a month and it was always because the package sat at customs.
In the future, I would always request Global Priority or Global Express.