My small AES collection

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
The SNR ratio in metal slug 5 is way too far into the noise territory, absolutely wretched music.

sayadin1315

NEST Puppet
10 Year Member
Collection looking sick bud. Slugs are gorgeous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Very nice man, i done the same thought i was done and sold my entire AES collection back in late '16. After a year i realized that was a mistake. Its cool that you did trade to get some of these, the prices are just too far gone for me now so this time around i went MVS. I remember in '12 i had found a legit Slug 1 (JPN) for $2300 i almost bought it only reason i didn't was the insert had a some water damage. Hard to believe that these games fetch that much money now just absolutely insane. Nevertheless though you definitely got some heavy hitters in there man congrats.

MetalSlugVet

Another Striker
10 Year Member
Very nice collection Redfield, I like how you have no filler. Just high quality games that are actually fun to play.

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member
Bro, how did you get like 20k worth of games in 5 months :O sick start you got there

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire

Shmuppy

Banned
This is why I will never ever sell my Neo collection because I know I will end up like redfield0009:D

What is that game between 2000 and Garou? Last Blade1?

Last edited:

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member
This is why I will never ever sell my Neo collection because I know I will end up like redfield0009:D

all you have to do is scroll up a few posts lol.

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
all you have to do is scroll up a few posts lol.

He don't know about that LB2

You should show us what you got. I'm sure several of us are curious. I don't regret selling what I had. I'm enjoying the thrill of the hunt. This global pandemic is unlocking a lot of games that I couldn't find before.

Like Joe said. Scroll up. It's Last Blade 2.

Shmuppy

Banned
OK it's 6am and I will dig up my stuff. Hang on...

Edit:

Last edited:

Shmuppy

Banned
Yeah I know but you asked what I got and I posted. Nothing more to show off so no thread for me.