Mystery TV or Monitor

Coleridge

Pleasure Goal
Does anyone know what this is? It appears to be a TV, but it has an RGB input and looks an awful lot like a PVM.

Strangely, its logo says JCPenny, which is a department store around here. Thoughts?

Thanks guys

mystery1.jpegmystery2.jpeg

skinny503

NAM-75 Vet
looks to be a higher end tv from the era. external speaker outputs, multipul RCA jacks and what looks to be a pass through coax for recording. The one connector I cant identify is the almost SCART looking one.

skinny503

NAM-75 Vet
if your using something like this, then I would say "maybe". Without knowing the model number and looking up specs I could only guess

amiga-scart-cable-ends.jpg

Last edited:

skinny503

NAM-75 Vet
I wonder if you some how found the male end for that RGB connector if you could wire it up to work some how....

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
The digital RGB theory is my best guess. It also might handle composite video in and out, as well as mono in and out. It's highly unlikely that it's analog RGB, but without seeing a manual, it's tough to know for sure.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
That is definitely a digital RGB input. Not at all useful for gaming. No real reason to pick that TV up.

ApolloBoy

Edo Express Delivery Guy
It looks like a rebranded NEC TV, one of the local computer shops near me has an old NEC RGB monitor that looks just like that.