Name a popular games that you have never played in the arcades

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Its amazing how even some popular games saw weak physical distribution in some areas of the U.S So name a popular or rare game you never saw in a arcade but played on console or have bought the arcade board/system for. I go first

Mark of the wolves
Last blade 1
Last blade 2
Metal slug 3, 4, 5
Knights of Valour
SvC chaos
Mystic Warriors
Night Slashers
Buky O hare
Wild west cowboys of moo mesa
Dungeons & Dragons Tod
Dungeons & dragons SOM
Golden axe 2
Street fighter 2

PS the last one was a joke, some people might have taken me seriously

Last edited:

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
Shit... you name it player, I live in the mid-west, if the shit hasn't gone Arcade Gold, we don't even see it :p It's those lucky bastards on the west coast that get all the goods when they come out.

We do get most shit, it just takes longer. The nearest arcade with over 5 games is a 30 minute drive from me. :(

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
ViceMikey said:
Shit... you name it player, I live in the mid-west, if the shit hasn't gone Arcade Gold, we don't even see it :p It's those lucky bastards on the west coast that get all the goods when they come out.

We do get most shit, it just takes longer. The nearest arcade with over 5 games is a 30 minute drive from me. :(

Your kidding, I live on the west coast only 10 blocks from where snk-usa was originally located and I can testify that there are no arcades around here. The very last one that was located in the del almo mall where snk used to test their new games closed down about a year and a half ago and even before it closed they rarely updated their games after snk-usa moved. I haven't played a new arcade game in a arcade in years.

stuffmonger

Baseball Star Hitter
mainman said:
Your kidding, I live on the west coast only 10 blocks from where snk-usa was originally located and I can testify that there are no arcades around here. The very last one that was located in the del almo mall where snk used to test their new games closed down about a year and a half ago and even before it closed they rarely updated their games after snk-usa moved. I haven't played a new arcade game in a arcade in years.
Same here... the closest "arcades" I have near me are a dave and buster's in the mall (which is horrendously overpriced) and an arcade turned computer arcade. There used to be a great arcade near me... too bad I only knew about it for about half a year... they closed down (I assume because it was just about impossible to find the place [It looked like an abandoned building with no signs or anything])... I miss pacman arcade :crying: .