NBA Finals 2009 -- THE LAKERS (vs the Magic)

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Western Conference Finals
No. 1 Los Angeles vs No. 2 Denver Nuggets
Lakers lead series 2-1

- Game 1: LA Lakers 105, Denver 103
- Game 2 Denver 106, LA Lakers 103
- Game 3 LA Lakers 103, Denver 97
- Game 4 at Denver Monday May 25, 9PM ET on ESPN
- Game 5 at Los Angeles Wednesday May 27, 9PM ET on ESPN
*- Game 6 at Denver Friday May 29, 9PM ET on ESPN
*- Game 7 at Los Angeles Sunday May 31, 8:30PM ET on ABC

*- if necessary

Eastern Conference Finals
No. 1 Cleveland Cavaliers vs. No. 3 Orlando
Series tied 1-1.

- Game 1: Orlando 107, Cleveland 106
- Game 2: Cleveland 96, Orlando 95.
- Game 3 at Orlando Sunday May 24, 8:30PM ET on TNT
- Game 4 at Orlando Tuesday May 26, 8:30PM ET on TNT
- Game 5 at Cleveland Thursday May 28, 8:30PM ET on TNT
*- Game 6 at Orlando Saturday May 30, 8:30PM ET on TNT
*- Game 7 at Cleveland Monday June 1, 8:30PM ET on TNT

*- if necessary

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
kenyon martin should NEVER EVER take a shot in the 4th quarter, JR SMith should've just STFU after he got that 3 point @ the end of the quarter this is the type of mental break down they have thought out the season the Vince Mcmahon words of wisdom is clicking:vik:

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Magic lead series 2-1

- Game 2: Cleveland 96, Orlando 95
- Game 3: Orlando 99, Cleveland 89

*- if necessary

Lakers lead series 2-1

- Game 4 at Denver Monday May 25, 9PM ET on ESPN
*- Game 6 at Denver Friday May 29, 9PM ET on ESPN

*- if necessary

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
oh also if the ref's decide to cash in the 7th tech on kobe, vegas has already lineing up with bags of cash...

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Good to see us win on home court. To think that we were that close to leading the series 3-0. That would've been sick.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
The Magic have had two players suspended and two players ejected so far in the playoffs. Not to mention countless elbows thrown in people's faces.

Anthony Johnson should really be supsended for the rest of the playoffs. It's quite clear his primary duty is to come in to severely injure someone.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Both Courtney Lee dunks on LeBron. One in Orlando, one in Cleveland:

20fjo8.jpg

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Last night was pretty impressive. Ok, Johnson got his technical on Williams, but where was Williams' technical for throwing that ball at Howard's back, in anger, during game 2? The referees have been actively trying to decide the games in the Cav's favor. Seeing LeBron get away with countless charging, while refs instead give out blocking or hip check fouls... I mean, it's completely disgusting. I know fouls when I see them. But to see the Magic survive this adversity is awesome.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
thought it's not too insignificant but Verajao it getting away with lot of flops and holds on lewis and still the ref have that kobe card in there pocket that can cost the laker's a serie

also notice that shitty call on howard on blocking lebro's 3 near the end of the game it's was all ball and the cav's stuck on shooting brick 3's for the last 3 min of the game when they are only down by 6... talk about mental break down lebro should taken the ball to the basket or to the free throw line..

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
also notice that shitty call on howard on blocking lebro's 3 near the end of the game it's was all ball

Clean blocks being called as fouls is one of the biggest issues (mistakes) in the league.

I saw that countless times dealing with Josh Smith throughout the entire season. It was almost guaranteed that atleast 1, but normally 2, of his clean blocks would get him called for a foul every single game.

It seems like the refs have the belief "if the defender stopped the shot, but we didn't 100% see it in perfect detail, it must have been a foul".

It's actually more fun to watch the NBA for the horrible calling, not the actual game.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
thought it's not too insignificant but Verajao it getting away with lot of flops and holds on lewis and still the ref have that kobe card in there pocket that can cost the laker's a serie

also notice that shitty call on howard on blocking lebro's 3 near the end of the game it's was all ball and the cav's stuck on shooting brick 3's for the last 3 min of the game when they are only down by 6... talk about mental break down lebro should taken the ball to the basket or to the free throw line..

Did you see what Gasol did to Scola in the Lakers Rockets leg of the playoffs? I mean, Scola looked like he was in a fight with a super horny grizzly.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
scola is a extremely competeitive person as he was when he play in europe and for Argintina i find that they allow them to play more aggressive in the international games , the competition in the laker/Houston , scola was seemingly the only trying to go down swinging in game 7 and it's seem to did a good job on gasol cause it pissed him off .. also if you notice there are a shit load a scratches on Scola's arms and rib area near the end of the game when he was taking the free throws

iam more of a fans of the 80's and 90's basketball cause that what i grew up watching.... i can recall the some big moments in the nba that still attach to my brain as if it was on yesterday
-vince carter yes ... when he first did a 360 windmill in a game it was a refreshing moment in my mind
-the twin tower of SA
-Ewings knicks vs ZO's heat in the east
-Jordan push off and fade away on Bryon Russell x2

Last edited:

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Series tied 2-2

- Game 4 Denver 120, LA Lakers 101
- Game 6 at Denver Friday May 29, 9PM ET on ESPN

*- if necessary

Magic lead series 2-1

*- if necessary

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
The scratch marks are exactly what I'm talking about. If Gasol doesn't want to cut his nails before the game, at least make him wear socks on his hands.

scola is a extremely competeitive person as he was when he play in europe and for Argintina i find that they allow them to play more aggressive in the international games , the competition in the laker/Houston , scola was seemingly the only trying to go down swinging in game 7 and it's seem to did a good job on gasol cause it pissed him off .. also if you notice there are a shit load a scratches on Scola's arms and rib area near the end of the game when he was taking the free throws

iam more of a fans of the 80's and 90's basketball cause that what i grew up watching.... i can recall the some big moments in the nba that still attach to my brain as if it was on yesterday
-vince carter yes ... when he first did a 360 windmill in a game it was a refreshing moment in my mind
-the twin tower of SA
-Ewings knicks vs ZO's heat in the east
-Jordan push off and fade away on Bryon Russell x2

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Magic lead series 3-1

- Game 4: Orlando 116, Cleveland 114, OT

*- if necessary

Series tied 2-2

- Game 4 Denver 120, LA Lakers 101
- Game 6 at Denver Friday May 29, 9PM ET on ESPN

*- if necessary

El_Duque

Andy's Clothess,
One more game before we don't have to see that overrated crab dribbler again until November.

Thank you Orlando for exploiting the fraud that is the Cavaliers.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
you gonna go off about how awesome your boy courtney did in that game?

lolblock.gif

Who are you?

You must've not seen my avatar if you want to talk about who my favorite Magic player is.

Magic won the game and yet you try to pull off something negative about it?

Last edited:

Orochi_invisibleink

Ghost of Captain Kidd
lol, kick it off with the 'who are you' message board elitist (read: no life) crap?

whatever. i can read you retard and i read how you were blowing up over the 'greatness' of courtney lee a few pages back. make sense champ?

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
lol, kick it off with the 'who are you' message board elitist (read: no life) crap?

whatever. i can read you retard and i read how you were blowing up over the 'greatness' of courtney lee a few pages back. make sense champ?

He is a very good player, but I honestly never see your name anywhere and now you have to spout out insults? Wow, I didn't know I got under your skin so easily.

Like I said, why do you have to turn a great Magic win into some kind of way to call me out?

I'm a Magic fan first. It's why I like team sports, to be successful the individuals have to play well as a team.

BTW, go fuck yourself, dick gobbler.

Last edited:

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
wow that was some BS calls @ the end of the game it's like they wanna let the cav's win
the last play on howard by varejao was clearly a foul cause he back his ass in to him

BIG factor will be howards 6 tech so one more it's a suspension, MO William might still be good on his guaranteed but clearly the calls are in favor of the cav's in game 4 and verajao's 6 th foul was like a redemption on the ref's part lolz

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
BIG factor will be howards 6 tech so one more it's a suspension
I wouldn't be surprised if that sixth tech is rescinded.

If Mo Williams can throw the ball at Dwight and not get a T and if Rajon Rondo can throw Kirk Hinrich across the scorers table and not get a T, then it should be pretty clear that Dwight Howard's T was a terrible call.