NBA/NHL 2021 seasons

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
If they don't watch out someone's gonna revoke their name
They're more Radagast than Gandalf.

Happy to see the Clips lose last night. Monster game from Luka. As with the Suns, lots of pundits are writing off the Mavs because they're playing against an LA team. Good to see both teams proving them wrong so far.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Sports writers are all up LA’s ass. Makes LA easy to hate on. Especially when it’s home to Lebron.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
For basketball maybe, but football and basebal sports takes are still dominated by the east coast
Definitely basketball. It’s borderline unwatchable. Rest of the leagues are healthier by far.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
mavs going to closed out the clips at home
Wouldn't surprise me if the Mavs lost game 6. That whole series has been road wins.

Suns...don't crush my soul tonight. Please. Let's do this.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Rooting for the Nugs, Suns, Canes, and Islanders tonight

Rockies currently stomping the Rangers. About to be 19-12 at home and 4-22 on the road. That's a fucking absurd split.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Wouldn't surprise me if the Mavs lost game 6. That whole series has been road wins.

Suns...don't crush my soul tonight. Please. Let's do this.
Nah, don’t listen to him. Crush his soul for 2 games.

famicommander

15 Year Member
The Nuggets are one year older than the Suns and have had even less success. Suns at least made it to 2 NBA Finals. Nuggets never made it to the ABA Finals or NBA Finals. Every time they're good the Lakers take their soul. In the David Thompson era, in the Alex English era, in the Carmelo and Billups era, and then last year with Jokic and Murray.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Portland need some upgrade in the centre position. Nurkic is too slow and won’t cut it ...the better team won joker is proving again why he is mvp under control and clutch .

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Laker risking it with Davis not 100%. He might get hurt more like durant couple years go, expect to sun to run and gun to put pressure on Davis strain groin .

famicommander

15 Year Member
Rooting for the Nugs, Suns, Canes, and Islanders tonight
Got 3/4, not too bad.

Avs/Vegas game 3 coming up, in Vegas. Knights gonna come out swinging, Avs need the top line to produce.

Grubauer is 11-0-1 in the last two postseasons with the one OT loss coming in the round robin seeding round in the bubble last year.

Nuggets off to Phoenix for game 1 with the Suns. They're playing with house money at this point, nobody thought they'd get out of the first round without Murray. Fuck the Suns, go Nugs

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Interesting to hear him talk. It sounds like he’s been trained in elocution to talk like Obama. I wonder if this is a harbinger of his plans after the NBA.

China would fund his campaign.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Interesting to hear him talk. It sounds like he’s been trained in elocution to talk like Obama. I wonder if this is a harbinger of his plans after the NBA.

China would fund his campaign.
He is build different compare to other players , lot smarter and ambitious somewhere inside he is still hungry when athlete reach a certain point or certain wealth they become less confrontational and motivated especially politically. Would not be surprised if he take a shot at politic or business executives role( he is already well connected into businesses and other things ) post career . For some reason I still think he fixed and point shaved games as a favour or. For his own monetary gains. He definitely have some skin in it .

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
He’s not smart though. He’s the least educated player of his generation, and that’s saying something. He has advocated for Chinese apartheid. He has told protestors to shut up and dribble. He’s Stephen from Django Unchained.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
His still have surrounded himself with people that help him achieve what he got wealth wise , and protect his interest . Ever since his high schools days he has improved and grown mentally and he pick battles that he can win and in his favour, look how he chose his time. To strike on joining the heats and ditch Cleveland. Then choose his return . Then go to lakers these are all good timing and the last one is a business moves to the lakers in Hollywood .

Ps Stephen was pretty high up in the food chain until Django took him down .if Django didn’t come along he might have had a pretty good life . Django is few and rare probably mythical , we probably have more Stephens in this world.

Buffet and Obama , Obama used a president executive order / veto to stop the keystone pipe line and allow for oil by rail( after the construction of keystone was pass by both dem and rep in votes) , at the time I think Berkshire owned a lot of railroads

Last edited: