NBA/NHL 2021 seasons

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
His still have surrounded himself with people that help him achieve what he got wealth wise , and protect his interest . Ever since his high schools days he has improved and grown mentally and he pick battles that he can win and in his favour, look how he chose his time. To strike on joining the heats and ditch Cleveland. Then choose his return . Then go to lakers these are all good timing and the last one is a business moves to the lakers in Hollywood .
You think that’s him? You and I watch the same games where he doesn’t get called for traveling, or pick up blatant personal fouls, while the rest of the league operates on different rules.

Lebron is a product, and the league has directed him like a prize puppy in a dog show. If the league wanted, he would have sided with Morey against China’s human rights violations. Instead, Lebron sided against the protestors.

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
Ps Stephen was pretty high up in the food chain until Django took him down .if Django didn’t come along he might have had a pretty good life . Django is few and rare probably mythical , we probably have more Stephens in this world.
lol wut?

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
.. but he was a lot better then all the other slaves lol
Personally I have encountered lot more Stephen thru work and other venues then Django.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
.. but he was a lot better then all the other slaves lol
Personally I have encountered lot more Stephen thru work and other venues then Django.
I agree - many would love to have Lebron’s level of power in the league. I am certain Kyrie, Harden, and Durant would each gladly take Lebron’s mantle as protector of the league if Silver promised them free travel and diplomatic immunities.

and that’s most people in the world. Make them a shareholder in the plantation they are enslaved within, and they will defend it.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
I agree - many would love to have Lebron’s level of power in the league. I am certain Kyrie, Harden, and Durant would each gladly take Lebron’s mantle as protector of the league if Silver promised them free travel and diplomatic immunities.
and that’s most people in the world. Make them a shareholder in the plantation they are enslaved within, and they will defend it.
That also apply to corporate, work and social environments as well . You be surprised what a person will do if they have some personal interest and skin in it . Look at MJ had to come out of retirement for the wizard with a promise of small % ownership.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
I haven't felt so sports gratified since VGK nearly got the Stanley Cup in their first season. The Suns beating the Lakers in LA to take the series was fucking fantastic. First playoff series win since 2010. LeFlops' first elimination from the first round. Glorious.

Whichever doctor cleared Davis to play should be fired from his job. He was clearly hobbled and in pain, and had no business being out there. Way too risky for him to be hurt even worse and not play for some of next season.

Onto Suns/Nugs. Going to be a great series. Obviously I'm rooting for the Suns, but if the Nugs win they have my support for the rest of the playoffs.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Brooks is going to be confirmed as the new head coach of the Lakers.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
You all deserve to suffer with Brian Shaw as your team's head coach as we Nuggets fans had to.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
You all deserve to suffer with Brian Shaw as your team's head coach as we Nuggets fans had to.
Suns had Lindsey hunter, Earl Watson, Jay Triano, and Igor Kokoskov over the past 10 years prior to Monty Williams. We've paid our dues.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Porzingis is pretty useless in this series, lacking confidence and foul trouble, last year him and doncic pick and roll pop game was clicking .

Portland looking for a new coach ... hopefully a upgrade at centre and wing

Last edited:

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Clippers stay alive with a win at Dallas. Final game Sunday in LA. Road team has won ALL the games in this series :eek:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Porzingis is pretty useless in this series, lacking confidence and foul trouble, last year him and doncic pick and roll pop game was clicking .

Portland looking for a new coach ... hopefully a upgrade at centre and wing
Should have looked for a wing last year. Atlanta has two centers.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Avs finally took an L. Two fluke goals on bad bounces in 45 seconds to blow a 2-1 lead in the third. But the Knights more than doubled their shot output, and that's the kind of shit that happens when you let someone double your shots.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Cj and nurkic And Jones jr for John Collins and capela , lou Williams
Hawks fans think Collins deserves a lottery pick at the least. But the same dudes wanted to trade that Falcons pick for the RGIII haul.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Hawks fans think Collins deserves a lottery pick at the least. But the same dudes wanted to trade that Falcons pick for the RGIII haul.
Right now Atlanta have the luxury of a cheap payroll. They won’t be able to sign and keep the roster, better to make a move for some returns or content for a title now.

Coaching job candidates for Portland ,Chauncey billups, jeff vangundy , juwan Howard, and mike d’Antoni .

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Those candidates would all be transformative on the Wizards, who need a defensive minded coach to help balance the high octane offense. Regardless, I am on the Becky wagon when it comes to the next Wizard's coach.

Not sure who would fit Portland best, but I am going to lean towards Kidd, since that's who Damian wants.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Those candidates would all be transformative on the Wizards, who need a defensive minded coach to help balance the high octane offense. Regardless, I am on the Becky wagon when it comes to the next Wizard's coach.

Not sure who would fit Portland best, but I am going to lean towards Kidd, since that's who Damian wants.
type of ownership in the nba. The one that want to be profitable and semi competitive , the one that want to win and have deep pockets or the one that return to the lottory and hopefully win another lebron . what they need the most is a good team in the head office . Toronto championship came with a lot of luck and a gamble , had masai not gamble on kawhi all the other thing didnt matter the gasol trade and golden state injurys etc.. so what they need a a bold and competant management thats willing to gamble on making some big calculated moves ... not morey type but rather masai type, if boston had masai ujiri rather then timid hoarder danny ainge, iam pretty sure they have gotten a couple more championship. majority of these upper management is comfortable and looking at longterm job security as the owners are happy and profitable . winning is not top priorty . if atl dont make a moved now thir time is running out on their cheap salary and young core .

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Why the fuck it porzingis hanging 5 ft behind the 3point line .. clipper are at a shooting practice mavs so slow on switch and recovery .

Last edited:

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Clips head up to Utah after finally winning a playoff series over Dallas.
Golden Knights whip up on the Avs to tie the series.
The Canadian Government has given an exempt clause to the NHL playoff when their team (Jets or Canadiens, most likely the latter since they're up 3-0) plays a U.S. team. Strict protocols will be in place including private flight for teams, no contact or public access to hotels where the team is staying, etc.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I’m really fucking tired of not being able to go to Canada. I get it, they’re trying to be safe and we have too many idiots here. Still, miss my family there.