NBA/NHL 2021 seasons

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
That game was absolute insanity. Had a vibe the whole game that the Clippers would somehow fight back and sneak in a win, and I was right, up until that absolutely insane finish. That Ayton dunk will be legendary in Suns history.

The reffing in this game was absolutely dreadful. Lots of bad calls, mostly against the Suns. The last 90 seconds of the game taking a half hour with all those extended reviews was ridiculous (the Ayton/Zubac out of bounds one was justified, the rest were not).

Hope Booker's nose is ok. Got some Steve Nash vibes from it. Looks broken and it was really swollen after the game during their presser interviews.

Suns in 4.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Jazz vs Clippers games 5 and 6 were fucking awful. I feel thoroughly burnt out right now, I guess as a result. We've watched a basketball game of some kind almost every single night this season, but I feel done right now. Those were far and away the worst games I've ever seen, and I've watched an embarrassing amount of basketball in my life.

All I can say now is fuck the Clippers, fuck the Nets, fuck the Lakers, etc., good luck to the Bucks and the Suns. Glad that the finals are likely to be interesting for once. Still don't know if I'll watch, but maybe.

Fygee

20 Year Member
Worth it to watch just because the 4 remaining teams either haven't won a championship, or it's been over 50 years since they have.

One other thing. Cousins is a punk and straight up shoved Booker after Ayton made that dunk and everyone was celebrating thinking the game was over. Ref was right there in front of it and there was no call. Should have been a technical foul since they put time back on the clock with Suns getting the ball again.

Ajax

15 Year Member
Booker is incredible. He is the real deal, there's no question about that. The Suns are a lot of fun to watch (especially when they're not playing the Jazz).

Ajax

15 Year Member
Oh, also, while I'm engaged in the endeavor of crying about basketball:

Fuck the toxic ass fans who get on their burner IG accounts during/after a tough game and immediately begin torching certain players (who aren't Ben Simmons)/coaches. Fire this coach, trade that player, make these adjustments, whatever. If they have so much insight, why aren't they coaching NBA basketball? Shit is so ridiculous.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Go Suns. Booker is the real deal, when he scored 100 million points in 1 game against the Celtics last year. I know he is legit.
props for earl watson letting him play, any other coach they might have shut him down. booker is a little undersize and dont have the defensive tools to make him a 2 way . but as long as his scoring keeps up leave the D to his teammates .

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
All I can say now is fuck the Clippers, fuck the Nets, fuck the Lakers, etc., good luck to the Bucks and the Suns. Glad that the finals are likely to be interesting for once. Still don't know if I'll watch, but maybe.
Bucks vs Suns would be cool since both teams came into the league in 1968. Bucks won the title in 1971. Suns have gone to 9 conference finals and 2 finals but haven't won a title. The Clippers reached the conference finals for the first time in franchise history (50 years going back to Buffalo). The Hawks won the title in 1958 (as St. Louis). They have reached 4 NBA finals, all while in St. Louis (they moved to Atlanta in 1968).

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Giannis seem to lacking stimina, he seem to out of it last couple of quarters, lacking focus and turning over the ball. Underdog always get more hungry than the home team . They just can’t seem to go away . Big game from ice tre and Collins

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Giannis seem to lacking stimina, he seem to out of it last couple of quarters, lacking focus and turning over the ball. Underdog always get more hungry than the home team . They just can’t seem to go away . Big game from ice tre and Collins
It’s not Giannis. It’s Atlanta being better than anyone gave them credit for.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
Trae is unreal. I love his confidence. Booker vs. Young would be amazing because I hate Giannis' game.

Fygee

20 Year Member
Between Ayton, Luca, and Trae, the 2018 draft is looking to be another one of those legendary draft classes. For the Suns, add Bridges and Carter in there as quality starters and role players.

CP3 is back tonight. Time to bury the Clippers for good.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
It’s not Giannis. It’s Atlanta being better than anyone gave them credit for.
Middleton it’s like the demar derozen of the raptors when it play off some game he just disappeared.
Would be ironic if it come down to, bogdanovic making the difference in this series .
Buck would have been better if they paid Malcom brogdon That $80 million extension.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Budenholzer isn’t that good either.
Then again he lucky to have the player he got , given someone like popovic have the same he would have had another ring , Celtic decide to give udoka a shot as head coach ( another poppies .... someone who work on popovic coaching staff, pops coaching is definitely having a impact on the new nba )

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
I told my dad at the start of the playoffs that Chris Paul was the Suns' third best player behind Booker and Ayton.

He laughed at me at the time, now he believes me.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
I told my dad at the start of the playoffs that Chris Paul was the Suns' third best player behind Booker and Ayton.

He laughed at me at the time, now he believes me.
its true they need his leadership , ayton and booker can carried the scoring load , cp3 just need to direct them and getting them the ball at the right spots , At some point booker need to start taking the lead and handle it like a alpha dog mentality , if he hit the gym and put on 20lbs he would out muscle most defenders .

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
pacers just hired Rick Carlisle as head coach, thats a win win situation for both .

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Shit cp3 is better on the bench ... rather have Payne ( hope he back next game )start and attack the basket to creat more open shots for teammates . Cp3 I slowing the game down and give the clippers recovery on D . Crowder is on T watch the next technical will be a 1 game suspension.

Last edited:

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Figured the Clippers would win...they're too good to be swept.

Canadiens end their 28 year drought and head back to the Stanley Cup Final. Islanders and Lightning play tomorrow night in Tampa.

ShaolinAce

Ninja Combat Warrior
Vegas shit the bed. Im so distraught. Really thought the Knights had them there. Oh well everyone around me is happy so thats something.

I hope the Islanders beat Tampa and then beat Montreal after that. Be some good Justice on my end.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
I've been cheering for someone to beat Vegas ever since Reaves tried to Derek Chauvin somebody. At least he got suspended for it.

I used to cheer for vegas a bit as it was cool to see an expansion team do so well, but the way they played this playoffs really turned me off to them.