NBA/NHL 2021 seasons

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
It's pretty early but Thibs already had a huge impact on the Knicks. 5/3 is a great start into the season.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
It's pretty early but Thibs already had a huge impact on the Knicks. 5/3 is a great start into the season.

Wizards need a coach off the Van Gundy tree badly. Thibs would have forced players into defensive mindsets. We have a guy who drops 60 a night, and another who gets a triple double, and 2 wins to show for it.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
Thibs is a good coach, but he will run the starters into the ground by season end.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
To me, that makes Thibs a bad coach.

The whole point of the season is to get your team into the playoffs and stand a chance to win the whole shebang.

If you grind your starters down to the bone by the end of the season, you have almost no chance at winning once you're there.

Suns are back on top in the west. Hope they don't get complacent and lose to the Pistons who are sucking ass so far. They love to play down to their competition.

Surprised to see Orlando at 6-2.

Last edited:

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
wait for the injurys and covid come into play, fultz is out for the season .

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
The Knicks are pretty young and the kids need every minute they can get. Even Randle is only 26 reaching his prime soon. Establishing defensive play on this young core worked out much faster than I hoped. He brought the defense back to the Knicks. <3

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Nuggets back to .500. Started 1-4, 4-1 since. Gary Harris has had four games in a row over 50% shooting. If he keeps that up the Nuggets will be hard to deal with, especially once Porter gets back.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Nuggets back to .500. Started 1-4, 4-1 since. Gary Harris has had four games in a row over 50% shooting. If he keeps that up the Nuggets will be hard to deal with, especially once Porter gets back.

Calm down, Fami. The Nuggets won't win a chip as long as I've got a hole in my ass. :lolz:

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Siakam is a one trick pony , curry had one of the worst shooting game but his brother in-law pull through with 2 clutch ft .

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Leave it up to the Suns to get beaten by two of the worst teams in the league. Losing by almost 20 points to the Wizards missing Westbrook is just disgraceful.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Leave it up to the Suns to get beaten by two of the worst teams in the league. Losing by almost 20 points to the Wizards missing Westbrook is just disgraceful.

No Bryant either. Not that he's an All-Star or anything but he was on his way to becoming a decent front-court force before going down. This season looks like it's gonna be the year of the ACL tear.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

You know we win more without Westbrook.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
James Harden been chomping on them Twinkies.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
He loves titties so much that he decided to make his own
LOL damn straight. That tweet that call him GOAL LINE RB cracked me up.

NJ Nets officially renamed as the NJ Divas
God no kidding. That's three of the least-likable players in pro sports all on the same team. They're a Kawhi Leonard away from cornering the market.

And I'm sure having three different guys who all need usage percentages of 35% plus is gonna work out great. Gonna really enjoy watching the Celtics or the Bucks embarrass them in the playoffs.

edit: holy hell the Rockets got a shitload for him at least. Oladipo, two rotation players, three unprotected Nets first-round picks, four unprotected Nets pick-swaps, and a Bucks first-round pick. Given all three of their stars' flightiness I'd say Brooklyn way overplayed their hand on those picks and swaps.

Rockets and Thunder gonna pretty much own the draft for the next decade.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I bet we’ll see the Rockets flip Oladipo to the Lakers in 6 months for more picks.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
If the nets don’t come up with some hardware , someone is getting fired .... now kyrie can come and go as he please and harden Can take. A bunch of days off as long as they don’t take the same days off .... if all 3 are on the court there not enough shots to go around .

Last edited:

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Down the road the nba is due for a change with the salary cap/ CBA . Maybe The owners/ sponsors willing to just put out a purse for the championship with a hard salary cap . When Rudy gobert got that supermax ....

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Thanks to the Wizards, Suns' games against Atlanta (last night) and Golden State (Friday) are postponed. Saturday's game against Indiana may not be a go as well.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
If the nets don’t come up with some hardware , someone is getting fired .... now kyrie can come and go as he please and harden Can take. A bunch of days off as long as they don’t take the same days off .... if all 3 are on the court there not enough shots to go around .

I strongly believe that Kyrie Irving has legit mental issues. He reminds me of Dennis Rodman or Lamar Odom.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member

They will fire Nash.