NBA/NHL 2021 seasons

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
CP3 curse confirmed with Scott Foster reffing tonight

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
This shit’s still going on? Maybe I’ll watch tonight.

Ajax

15 Year Member
Portis blocking CP from whining to Scott Foster looooooooooool

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Great call by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Milwaukee in 6

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Freak!

Game was close but the suns never really looked in it. Congrats to anyone from Milwaukee on this forum, anyone?

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
The only bright side to this is yet another year without Chris Paul willing a ring

Voodoohead

Morden's Lackey
Is this the start of a dynasty? What do you think?
Other „stars“ could jump on the band wagon.

Ajax

15 Year Member
I’m still lolling that they Td up Portis for juche stepping down the court after that no foul foul they called against him.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Congrats to the Bucks and Wisconsin. This must mean Rodgers is staying in GB.

theMot

10 Year Member
Is this the start of a dynasty? What do you think?
Other „stars“ could jump on the band wagon.
Nah, too many ring chasers these days. No loyalty. If everyone is healthy the Bucks are probably the 3rd best team behind the Nets and Lakers. Maybe behind the Clippers too. Possibly not even better than a fully fit Warriors whatever that looks like next season.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I think the Clippers are done this season. Probably going to blow it up soon with a reset.

Knicks could well be the next destination for ring chasers to assemble. They have the money. If they can prise Giannis from Milwaukee, it will be written in stone.

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Thibs surely prefers veterans but all the Knicks need is a point guard and more patience (years). Really wish they keep the young core.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
I don't think so. Suns keeping Paul is more likely.
so he probably opted in 45 mil ? or they resign for a 3 year 100 mil . i dont think suns are willing to commit that much at his age.

clipper are 100% without kawhi for the year after the acl surgery , would ne nice to see see what boston and indiana can do with a new coach and healthy roster .

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
Congrats Bucks! gives every small market team hope that they can win if they get the right pick

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Good point. Bucks were far from a super team, and Giannis wasn’t a lottery pick. Experts whiffed completely. Bucks built in the draft and got lucky. Of course there’s the FA pick ups and trades - but none of them were all stars, except Holiday I guess.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Good point. Bucks were far from a super team, and Giannis wasn’t a lottery pick. Experts whiffed completely. Bucks built in the draft and got lucky. Of course there’s the FA pick ups and trades - but none of them were all stars, except Holiday I guess.
they build a gritty team with portis and tucker most of their guys are role/vet players , they over paid for jrue holiday but atlease they got the job done. wish they had kept brogdon. this years playoff had lots of injurys and 50/50's calls, luck and skills took em to the championship .

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
…And enough injuries to key players in other teams.
One of those teams has a geriatric apartheid supporter (so long as not black, a-o-k)

and the other has 2 injury prone divas and strip club addicted diva.

just let them beat themselves.

theMot

10 Year Member
One of those teams has a geriatric apartheid supporter (so long as not black, a-o-k)

and the other has 2 injury prone divas and strip club addicted diva.

just let them beat themselves.

I think everyone just wants to see the playoffs with all star players healthy and available. We've been deprived of that the last few years. Not to take anything away from the Bucks or Suns, it was great watching their runs.

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Overall this was a great season. Watching the Knicks didn't suck. Lakers & Nets didn't win the chip.