NBA/NHL 2021 seasons

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
God damn jazz , live and die by the 3

They should not be forcing some of those 3. And they are setting up too slow and shot clock work as another defender ,

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Hawks need to work on their terrible free throw tonight .

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Jazz are choking ... can’t stop the ball on D and Mitchell trying to do too much and not passing out of the double team . Conley need to be running the point . Panic mode

Last edited:

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
They're going to crack a billion dollars in yearly revenue soon, man. That's major. And it will only keep going up. They have their own stadiums, all their games are on TV, they're soon going to have as many teams as MLB, they're in major league markets.

I realize MLS sucks but you don't get to a billion dollars per year by accident. The NHL is still under 5 billion, the NBA 7, MLB 10, NFL 14.
The difference is Americans will never fully support it because they are not the best country at that sport. Flick the channel and the Euro and South Americans leagues are way ahead.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
The difference is Americans will never fully support it because they are not the best country at that sport. Flick the channel and the Euro and South Americans leagues are way ahead.
Yeah, but again, a billion dollars in revenue for a league that started in the mid-90s. The big four leagues are much, much older.

I would prefer if soccer went away entirely but like it or not, MLS is at this point a major sports league. It sucks in comparison to other soccer leagues and soccer sucks in comparison to other sports, but a billion dollars is a billion dollars.

ShaolinAce

Ninja Combat Warrior
Fucking fluery might aswell have just scored on himself last night fuck.

The game was over. 2 minutes left. Lets just pass it through my legs. Nothing bad could happen.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
If the clipper carry this momentum they will win it all , they are battle tested. every player is touching and sharing the ball, before kawhi and pg13 shoulder the load as first option. Now they play it a team game anyone can be shooting and taking it to the hoop.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Holy shit this Islanders / Lightning game was nuts. Arguably the best game of hockey I've seen all year, and I have no dog in the fight. Isles squeak out the win with an incredible last second save by the defense.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Just going to say the same thing most of us are thinking

I don’t know where Milwaukee is or anyone from Milwaukee.

theMot

10 Year Member
What the hell was Lopez thinking at the end of the 4th? Passing with 2 seconds to shoot? Lol.

Lucky the Bucks won or he would have been lynched when they got back to Milwaukee.

famicommander

15 Year Member
The complete ownership group for the new National Lacrosse League Vegas expansion team has been revealed
Joe Tsai - owner of the Ali Baba Group, Brooklyn Nets, New York Liberty, NY's G-League team, minority of LA FC, NLL's San Diego Seals
Wayne Gretzky
Steve Nash
Dustin Johnson (golfer)

Definitely looking to make a splash. They should be revealing the team's name, colors, logo, and home arena on Monday.

This league is finally getting somewhere. 15 teams all in venues with 10,000+ seats. Mostly major league ownership groups with teams in other big leagues.

They will announce the league's streaming home for games next season this fall.

Last edited:

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
What the hell was Lopez thinking at the end of the 4th? Passing with 2 seconds to shoot? Lol.

Lucky the Bucks won or he would have been lynched when they got back to Milwaukee.
Sort of Middleton’s fault for calling for the ball rather then telling him to shoot it . That was definitely a tense moment with 6 seconds...

theMot

10 Year Member
Sort of Middleton’s fault for calling for the ball rather then telling him to shoot it . That was definitely a tense moment with 6 seconds...
I don’t know what either of them was thinking. 2seconds is a catch, fake, shoot situation, no time to pass. Anyway, lucky they got out of jail in the end.

theMot

10 Year Member
The injury situation for a lot of teams has been shit but I have to say I have really enjoyed these playoffs. In recent times we were generally waiting for the Warriors or a Lebron team to win, this year has thrown up a lot of surprises. Looking forward to seeing which team lifts the trophy.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
There’s one super team left, and that’s the clips - the lowest tier “super” team. Fantastic. Love to see it. Love to see Lebron and Harden sent home to lube their assholes for 4 months and fuck themselves.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
There’s one super team left, and that’s the clips - the lowest tier “super” team. Fantastic. Love to see it. Love to see Lebron and Harden sent home to lube their assholes for 4 months and fuck themselves.
Probably just having a nice vacation and counting their money , most of them are understand sooner or later , that this is a business first and don’t get hurt over the results. Either way their will be some new teams to take home the trophy this year . I hope the sun win I have friend that put $100 on them the win it all before the play off with a 30-1 odds... but he was cheering for the clippers the whole damn way in the comebacks lol

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Hawks Bucks ECF. Not bad. Looks like we will see a first time champ by the time this is all done.

unless Atlanta, but it’s been so long they got their virginity back.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Suns take the opener from the Clippers and win a franchise 8th straight playoff game.

Atlanta sends Philly packing, faces the Bucks in the Eastern finals.

famicommander

15 Year Member
The Vegas NLL team has announced their home venue will be the 12000 seat Michelob Ultra Arena, also known as the Mandalay Bay Events Center.

The WNBA team in town already plays there and the NLL draws more fans and pays lower salaries than the WNBA, so if they can survive there the NLL should be more than fine.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
I really like lacrosse. I played for a few years in middle and high school, and it was a lot of fun. Sadly there's just not enough people that play to run adult/rec leagues, unlike hockey where I had 3 rinks and 2 leagues to choose from.

I can't get over the slashes these dudes take, some of them have the tiniest pads on. I've taken some wicked slashes thru pads and they still suck.

Anyway, when NLL/MLL is on, I'll tune in if I happen to flip by it surfing channels. I don't go out of my way to watch it like I do hockey.

famicommander

15 Year Member
I really like lacrosse. I played for a few years in middle and high school, and it was a lot of fun. Sadly there's just not enough people that play to run adult/rec leagues, unlike hockey where I had 3 rinks and 2 leagues to choose from.

I can't get over the slashes these dudes take, some of them have the tiniest pads on. I've taken some wicked slashes thru pads and they still suck.

Anyway, when NLL/MLL is on, I'll tune in if I happen to flip by it surfing channels. I don't go out of my way to watch it like I do hockey.
The MLL is unfortunately dead. They were absorbed by the Premier Lacrosse League, which has the same ruleset as the MLL but they're a touring-only league. It's a real bummer because I don't give a shit about teams without a home market, but the level of play is super high and they have a TV deal with NBC/NBCSN/Peacock.

The NLL is stronger than ever on the indoor side, though. Up to 15 teams, all playing in 10,000-20,000 seat venues.

famicommander

15 Year Member
The NLL commissioner just claimed at the Vegas press conference that the NLL has seen a 700% growth in revenue and a 600% growth in franchise valuations over the last five years.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Settle down beavis. No one gives a shit about lacross after white boy college.

and no one ever will.