NBA season 21/22

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Suns have forgot how to basketball.

Can someone remind them how to basketball? How the fuck do you make it to the Finals and almost win, then start the season 1-3 with almost the same roster?
cp3 is stuntin devin booker growth, bookers too clean and folds on pressure , plays like that guy who get mad if someone step on his new sneakers, because the clothes makes the man type. he is not get down and dirty type . Remember him getting mad at people double teaming him in summer work out .

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Suns have forgot how to basketball.

Can someone remind them how to basketball? How the fuck do you make it to the Finals and almost win, then start the season 1-3 with almost the same roster?
Those rules about baiting fouls have really hurt both CP3 and Harden

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Those rules about baiting fouls have really hurt both CP3 and Harden
That's one of the best rule changes in pro sports in a long time. The already many examples of Harden pulling his old BS and then flailing wildly as the ball randomly ends up with someone on the other team and he gets no call are so nice to see. Dude made the Rockets utterly unwatchable for years.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
That's one of the best rule changes in pro sports in a long time. The already many examples of Harden pulling his old BS and then flailing wildly as the ball randomly ends up with someone on the other team and he gets no call are so nice to see. Dude made the Rockets utterly unwatchable for years.
Agreed 100%, Harden is my least favorite player in the modern era for his playstyle alone but this rule change is fantastic.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Still thinking how the Wizards flipped Westbrook into 3 dudes taking in 60 pts and 25 rebounds.

insane trade. And that was off flipping Zombie John Wall for WB.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Still thinking how the Wizards flipped Westbrook into 3 dudes taking in 60 pts and 25 rebounds.

insane trade. And that was off flipping Zombie John Wall for WB.
Shit wall should have been moved long ago but got no takers until The Westbrook deal came along . That Miami deal if it were to happen would have been crazy as well . But Riley is too smart for that .

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Shit wall should have been moved long ago but got no takers until The Westbrook deal came along . That Miami deal if it were to happen would have been crazy as well . But Riley is too smart for that .
Lakers wanted to move Kuzma but that guy has been solid over 2 weeks. Have to wonder what is changing for him in DC, and maybe it’s that there’s less ego (LJ, AD) around him to neg him.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Lakers wanted to move Kuzma but that guy has been solid over 2 weeks. Have to wonder what is changing for him in DC, and maybe it’s that there’s less ego (LJ, AD) around him to neg him.
Kuzma is a good role player and he can get buckets(20pt/game) , and the laker have him on cheaper contract 3y/42mil . I think his confidence is lacking while playing with Lakers superstar and he might be judge more harshly by lb or ad for missing shots so he lacks freedom to create his own rhythm and don’t not have thick skin on him .

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Kuzma has been playing with the swagger of a higher draft pick than he was. Really amazing how hard scouts and analysts miss on talent. Not saying Kuzma will ever be an mvp, but look at where scouts ranked the last two mvps.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
i have high hope for the heats this year, added scoring and defence .

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Maybe the Suns should try only playing against teams that are missing half their dudes like they did in the playoffs last year

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Wizard are playing happy basketball Beal better off coming off the catch up top and dinwinddie handle the rest , Boston seem lost with the new coach and Schroeder on pg . Kuzma had a 17/17 game. Lol

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
It’s not ego. He simply isn’t as good as those players. He might look better on the Wizards because he is getting more touches and game time but he isn’t some hidden gem.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
It’s not ego. He simply isn’t as good as those players. He might look better on the Wizards because he is getting more touches and game time but he isn’t some hidden gem.
He a good second or 3 option, got solid size and could be a 6Th man in a few years like Clarkson.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Don’t get it twisted. I know what Kuzma is. I also know that if you put a role player in the right role, you get a lot more.

everyone seems to think draft stock means anything.

Last edited:

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Agreed 100%, Harden is my least favorite player in the modern era for his playstyle alone but this rule change is fantastic.
Also agree, even if it hurts my team. Those punk bait fouls were ruining the game.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Don’t get it twisted. I know what Kuzma is. I also know that if you put a role player in the right role, you get a lot more.

everyone seems to think draft stock means anything.
This was part of the problem, Kuzma never had a definite or consistent role on the Lakers

famicommander

15 Year Member
I need the Nuggets to stop playing Campazzo immediately.

Every damn time he's on the floor the Nuggets are suddenly down 12 points. Like, instantaneously. The go from up 5 to down 12, then Monte Morris comes back in and they start winning again.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Turning a washed John Wall in to multiple solid rotation guys is the kind of GM magic you would expect from prime Jerry West or a team with its thumb on the scale.

I can't even imagine what kind of magic beans Ernie Grunfeld what've gotten for Wall.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Turning a washed John Wall in to multiple solid rotation guys is the kind of GM magic you would expect from prime Jerry West or a team with its thumb on the scale.

I can't even imagine what kind of magic beans Ernie Grunfeld what've gotten for Wall.
Ernie would have traded 2 Wizards first and Wall for Doumbouya.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Nuggets plus/minus by PG this season
Monte Morris: +67
Bones Hyland: +13
Austin Rivers: -32
Facundo Campazzo: -53

Campazzo is the worst player in the NBA and they won't stop playing him.

Last edited:

famicommander

15 Year Member

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Suns fans have been wanting Sarver gone ever since he took over as owner in the late 00s. Interferes too much without proper basketball savvy, and just generally acts like a douche.

Sarver being Sarver, he's going to keep an iron grip on ownership unless he's forced out by the league. He's making way, way too much money to just give it up.