Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Oh shit clipper comeback … experienced play

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Cleveland chokes....again.

Just need Denver and the Clippers to get bounced and all will be good
It’s more that they got served by ice Trae , scorching in the second half with 32.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Boston /nets game was a good one. Too many dead weights on the nets roster .

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Boston /nets game was a good one. Too many dead weights on the nets roster .
Boston will not win the series.The Nets were a turnover machine throughout the game and almost won.I'm glad Boston pulled off the win though.
BB

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Boston will not win the series.The Nets were a turnover machine throughout the game and almost won.I'm glad Boston pulled off the win though.
BB
Like I said too many old and dead weight on the net that’s going to be their down fall . Boston was still playing at a high level defensively. Can’t expect kyrie to drop 39 every time, but durant surely can .
Looking at the rebound Boston out rebound nets 43/29 and with 15 offensive rebounds .

Last edited:

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Damn booker might be out next game just the looks on the bench is not a good sign . Pelican are getting a free roll .

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Per Monty, he got hamstring tightness and had to sit out. Thankfully it appears to be minor and he may be back as soon as Game 3. Also thankfully it wasn't the hamstring he's injured before. Time will tell though.

Gotta give the Pels credit, they balled out last night. Couldn't miss in the 3rd and most of the 4th quarter. Jae and Chris Paul having off games sealed the deal.

I would be shocked if the same thing happened again.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Booker will miss at least the next 2 games in New Orleans. Keep in mind the Suns have won games without Booker and/or Paul and that they have a better road record than any team's home records. Pelicans played a perfect game however can they do it again a couple more times? Doubtful but hey...you never know when playoff time hits ;)

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Alright,time to put the Raptor's heads to bed.....messy but a W is a W
The real MVP with a clutch 3!
BB

2Heed

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
20 Year Member
Boston hasn't played anywhere near as good as they're able to this series. Good support from a lot of players today, and it was nice to see Brown going strong to the hoop. He's head and shoulders above everyone else in this series athleticism-wise. If the defense gets in gear and the tempo starts to improve this series shouldn't be in question.

Fygee

20 Year Member
KD went 0 for 10 in the second half. It's the worst second half he's had in his entire career, playoffs or regular season.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
Maybe Durant is worn down, because he definitely missed a few open looks. But he is not getting any younger, and Kyrie is not getting any happier.

Fygee

20 Year Member
Going straight from the regular season to the play-in and then the playoffs meant no real time to rest. Age catches up with you, no matter how good you are.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Per Monty, he got hamstring tightness and had to sit out. Thankfully it appears to be minor and he may be back as soon as Game 3. Also thankfully it wasn't the hamstring he's injured before. Time will tell though.

Gotta give the Pels credit, they balled out last night. Couldn't miss in the 3rd and most of the 4th quarter. Jae and Chris Paul having off games sealed the deal.

I would be shocked if the same thing happened again.
That’s moment when he landed and his face said it all as he walk back on to court and look over at cp3 and said something and cp3 call a time out … it’s more then just tightness . They might have to play and Win with out Booker for the first round. I don’t expect him to be back maybe game 7 , even the slightest hamstring tween take at lease 10+ days if not more to heal Or you are at risk of getting worst . Maybe the have really good trainer help and massage or give him shots but any sudden wrong moves will cause it to get worst .

Fygee

20 Year Member
Looks like it's a minor (level 1) hammy strain. He's expected to be out 2-3 weeks, according to Woj.

2Heed

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
20 Year Member
Maybe Durant is worn down, because he definitely missed a few open looks. But he is not getting any younger, and Kyrie is not getting any happier.
Kyrie can go dribble the air out of a basketball in Sacramento. One of many overrated PGs of the last 15 years who doesn't know jack about making his teammates better. Don't miss him one bit in Boston.

Fygee

20 Year Member
Timberpups epically failed. Had a freaking 26 point lead and completely collapsed in the 4th.

Last edited:

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
Kyrie can go dribble the air out of a basketball in Sacramento. One of many overrated PGs of the last 15 years who doesn't know jack about making his teammates better. Don't miss him one bit in Boston.

Kyrie can be a good distributor but he wants to ball hog first. With his skills, he could easily be a top 5 PG of all time. Unfortunately, he is too smart for everyone including teammates, coaches, so he will just do his thing and everyone just misunderstands him :D

I am glad he didn't resign with Boston, he would have ruined Tatum and got Brown out of Boston as they clearly don't like each other. It is so funny that Kyrie wants Boston fans to like him but has zero self-reflection and lying to everyone. I also don't get why he hates Boston, from everything I have read Ainge/Stevens and ownership gave him everything he wanted. It is just so funny to see how Boston traded away IT who wanted nothing but to play in Boston forever for someone who hates the city with a passion.

Fygee

20 Year Member
Denver is done. Looks like they're going to be swept once more, or at best, gentleman swept if they win Game 4. Warriors are out for blood and Jordan Poole has been a revelation. Not everyday a 28th pick explodes like that. Makes me wonder how long Jokic is going to tolerate playoff losses like this. For the sake and sanity of Nuggets fans, I hope he sticks around there.

Toronto is also cooked.

Brooklyn is likely cooked. Their whole team looks tired and gassed.

Utah is likely cooked. Even without Doncic, the Mavs are giving them hell. $10 says they blow up the team in the offseason.

Suns vs Pels tonight. Suns fans, myself included, need this win badly to settle our nerves.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Doncic is the most overrated guy in the NBA. The advanced stats say the Mavs are actually better with him off the court and we're seeing that play out in this series. He puts up numbers in volume but he's ridiculously inefficient in how he gets those numbers (only LeBron shoots more than Luka), he makes everyone else on the court change their game to adapt to his, and he's one of the worst defensive players in the NBA.

Mavs should trade Doncic. They'd get a king's ransom for him and improve the team.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Denver is done. Looks like they're going to be swept once more, or at best, gentleman swept if they win Game 4. Warriors are out for blood and Jordan Poole has been a revelation. Not everyday a 28th pick explodes like that. Makes me wonder how long Jokic is going to tolerate playoff losses like this. For the sake and sanity of Nuggets fans, I hope he sticks around there.
Can’t ignore that Jokic getting straight up robbed by Draymond was pretty much the moment that cost Denver the game either though