NBA season 21/22

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Timberpups epically failed. Had a freaking 26 point lead and completely collapsed in the 4th.
Karly towns need a motivational talk from KG …. What a bunch of dummies to quote Charles Barkley .

Boston’s most consistant reliable guard it’s actually Peyton Pritchard , jalen brown didn’t have it at the last game as he has a few turn overs .

Nuggets should have played both cousin and joker in the last game as they are able to man handle the warriors in the paint and during a close game, too late now .

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Young pels gave that gave away .. cp3 put the suns on his back in the 4th

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Bridges, Johnson, Crowder need to step up and start shooting better. 4/23 for threes. It's amazing the Suns pulled it off. They've never been this poor during the regular season.

CP3 remains the absolute king of clutch.

Fact is, these Pels are a good team and put up one hell ofa fight. If Zion returns next season, I wouldn't be surprised if they were a top 5 seed.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Raptors+refs were able to salvage one in canada...next stop Miami.
BB

Fygee

20 Year Member
Suns lose to the Pels, with major factors being poor 3-pt shooting and completely lopsided officiating. Pels got to shoot 43 free throws versus 15 for the Suns in a game where both teams were very physical. The fix is in.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
I'm pleased with the developments in the NBA over the weekend. Fuck the Suns, fuck the Mavs, fuck the Warriors.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
I'm pleased with the developments in the NBA over the weekend. Fuck the Suns, fuck the Mavs, fuck the Warriors.
After Denver gets eliminated, I’m 100% on board with you here

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Not so fast maybe it’s the Doc river effect … choking on closed out games .
It was a TOTAL sh8tfest tonight by the team,no doubt about it..The fish is still flopping around inside the boat to no avail though...
BB

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Whelp, this was a shit take, and I'm not talking about mushrooms.
Damn. I didn't have any money on it...who thought or even bet that Boston would sweep out the Nets before the series started?
Where's the snippet where I mentioned, I was glad Boston beat that first game? I'm glad Boston swept their arses.. I can't stand the Nets..They just took care of our dirty work....
BB

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
I don't think you can count on the Warriors staying healthy.

Green, Iggy, Curry, and Thompson are all old and injury prone at this point and star players are dropping like flies this playoff.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Warriors will win at home ! Maybe Denver and Utah do a guard swap Murray for Mitchell . Conley is not earning his pay check . Ingle was the heart and soul of Utah .

famicommander

15 Year Member
Why on earth would the Nuggets trade Murray?

To a division rival, no less?

Fygee

20 Year Member
Suns finally remembered how to play Suns basketball and spanked the Pelicans.

Booker yelled "I'm back" at the NO bench after the game was over. Looks like he'll be returning in Game 6 to hopefully close this series out.

famicommander

15 Year Member
When is it time for Chris Paul to severely overplay how bad an injury is so he can dramatically leave the court, then return and later demonstratively limp around the court unless he needs to run in which case he's magically able to go full speed?

Fygee

20 Year Member
Playoff adrenaline will do that. He's definitely not the only player to turn it on while on the court, and then look/act like he got hit by a truck on the bench.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
I wrote this up yesterday, but didn't post for some reason. No way Denver is letting go of Murray. I do believe Donovan is on the way out though. Ingles was great, but not the heart and soul of the team, unsure why that would be the case.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Playoff adrenaline will do that. He's definitely not the only player to turn it on while on the court, and then look/act like he got hit by a truck on the bench.
He does it every single year, sometimes several times, and it's 100% because he likes to do his heroball BS and build his brand.

At least he didn't go off in a wheelchair for an arm injury like Dwyane Wade or shit himself like Paul Pierce.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
As a Celtics fan, I will always remember Paul Pierce's overly dramatic (and hilarious) 2008 playoffs (wheelchair and all).

Fygee

20 Year Member
I remember that. That was some WWE tier shit.

famicommander

15 Year Member
I always contrast Pierce and Wade with their wheelchairs versus Alonzo Mourning refusing to let anyone help him walk off the court after he completely blew out his knee.

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
I always contrast Pierce and Wade with their wheelchairs versus Alonzo Mourning refusing to let anyone help him walk off the court after he completely blew out his knee.
your season ends tonight