NBA season 21/22

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Masai ujuri is the one that build the Denver and partial Utah roster trade via Denver . I think Mitchell want out of the Utah ever since the Rudy COVID incident . Ingle was a big part of the locker room , Utah just don’t have the locker room leadership, Conley was supposed to be the guy but he too friendly and ain’t no alpha , if they have the miami locker room culture, they would have had a ring by now . Utah and Denver going to have to make some changes to get over the hump . As mention before how long will joker put up with the current roster , he carried them in his prime years ?

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Murray missed the entire year and Porter only played 9 games.

Murray for Mitchell is a dumb as fuck trade for the Nuggets. No way they make that, and no way Jokic would be happy about it.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Don’t think booker coming back til the second round. Bridges step up big time I remember that after drafting him ,Philly quickly trade him for some athletic prospects and picks it was a mistake .the guy is a stud the way he played in the final 4 that year . He will be suns top priority next year. If not a lot of teams going to bring the brink truck for him . Shit imagine him on the Celtics , raptors and Miami …

famicommander

15 Year Member
30/19/8/1/2 for Jokic playing through a hamstring injury, not enough.

Series was over when Rivers went down. The Nuggets were so, so stupid to leave Davon Reed off the playoff roster. He was the best perimeter defender on the team and the ONLY one on the roster capable of replacing what Rivers does for them.

Facundo Campazzo will go down, without question, as the worst Denver Nugget of all time.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Don’t think booker coming back til the second round. Bridges step up big time I remember that after drafting him ,Philly quickly trade him for some athletic prospects and picks it was a mistake .the guy is a stud the way he played in the final 4 that year . He will be suns top priority next year. If not a lot of teams going to bring the brink truck for him . Shit imagine him on the Celtics , raptors and Miami …
Booker's officially out for Game 6 as of yesterday, but James Jones said they'll let him play if he's healthy enough and ready. Wouldn't surprise me if they bring him off the bench for some limited minutes tonight, especially if the game isn't going well for the Suns.

I'm convinced Bridges was traded to the Suns as a Colangelo gift to his old team. I remember there being some scuttlebutt about him saying the Suns won't regret the trade once it was done.

Gonna be tough to pay both Bridges and Ayton max contracts. I'm hoping we can keep them both long term. If the Suns manage to win it all, I think it's a guarantee neither will be going anywhere.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Cp3 clutch today .. damn near perfect and all the shots dropped

Fygee

20 Year Member
His shooting was perfect. 14/14, 33 points.

Since they started tracking that stat in 1997, not one single player has achieved that until Paul did today.

Pelicans put up one hell of a fight and I've got mad respect for their team now. They're this year's bubble Suns and next season they're going to be a force to be reckoned with.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
His shooting was perfect. 14/14, 33 points.

Since they started tracking that stat in 1997, not one single player has achieved that until Paul did today.

Pelicans put up one hell of a fight and I've got mad respect for their team now. They're this year's bubble Suns and next season they're going to be a force to be reckoned with.
Pelican are young and not mentally ready for it this year , going in I think they have the oh well mind set … next year with some locker room leadership they are ready to take the next step. Ingram need to work on his upper body and be more assertive, like he got Jason Tatum growth potential . if he can closed game they might have taken this series .

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Oh snap Embiid out indefinitely…. I was joking with a buddy the other day about him stay healthy for so long …
Miami getting a free gift from the North …

famicommander

15 Year Member
Who could possibly have predicted Joel Embiid would get hurt?

I mean, besides everybody on the entire planet who knows who he is.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Oh well another bad coaching decisions … why was he even in the fucking game up 29Pts with 4 min remaining .

Last edited:

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Wow red really want the grizzly to advance … that was a questionable flagrant 2 on green . Klay missing that last 2 free throw almost gave the game away .

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Wow red really want the grizzly to advance … that was a questionable flagrant 2 on green . Klay missing that last 2 free throw almost gave the game away .
I still think Golden State will win it all, but man if Memphis won that would be jawsome.

Fygee

20 Year Member
Warriors win by a point and everyone is freaking out that Memphis is toast.

It's going to be a hard, drawn out battle and it wouldn't surprise me in the least if every game this series is decided by 5 points or less.

famicommander

15 Year Member
When is Iguodala back? He's old but he's still probably the second best defender on that squad and he's come up clutch too many times for the dubs.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Warriors won’t take it all this year their biggest hole is the centre position , even with wiseman it’s not the answer , they should have tried to get Robin Lopez or even just rental centre this season.
I think the trophy is staying in the east This year .

Fygee

20 Year Member
Mavs have no answer to the Suns except for Luka. Unless he manages to drop 60 pts every night, this is either going to be a sweep or a 5 game series. Mavs haven't won a game against the Suns since November of 2019, losing 10 straight as of last night.

Embiid-less 76ers are screwed. Even if he comes back mid-series, orbital fractures will screw with you. It's a tragedy really.

Bucks/Celts and Grizz/Warriors are going to be long grindouts that should be thrilling to watch.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Apart from all of the injuries, I'm really digging the playoffs this year.

Too soon for the Mavs and Grizz. Mavs don't have enough around Luka yet and the Grizz are just too young and not battle tested yet. Ja is amazing and if he can stay healthy (not simple the way he plays the game), he's gonna be a Finals MVP at some point.

The winner of Bucks/Celtics goes to the finals and I'm rooting hard for Giannis. It's tough to beat a good defensive team 4 out of 7 but jesus god in heaven, fuck the Celtics and their insufferable racist fans.

Fygee

20 Year Member
I think it would be fun to run it back with the Suns vs Bucks again. Just as long as the Suns come out on top this time.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
I think it would be fun to run it back with the Suns vs Bucks again. Just as long as the Suns come out on top this time.
They had a 2 game lead …..

Anyway fuck doc rivers and his shit coaching leave his best player in while up 30 with 4 minutes left .

I think the east teams have better rounded defence with Boston full line up being healthy . Suns will come out of the west if they stay healthy… and Paul pace himself for a 16 game grind

Miami dealing a little issue with Lowry hamstring so he might be good to go the next round. Can see a sweep with Philly.

Fygee

20 Year Member
Paul and Booker absolutely trounced the Mavs in the 4th quarter. Set a franchise record for 65% shooting in a playoff game.

Every time Reggie Miller would say "Luka Magic" I felt like dry heaving. He's was all over Luka's nuts the whole game. At least try to appear to be objective when commentating.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Suns and Heat sweep their series. The Mavs and the 76ers just don't have an answer to the other teams' dominance.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Luka is a great player but he requires that everyone else on the court adapt to his style and he doesn't necessarily gel with the Mavs. He puts up great numbers when he plays but the advanced stats show that the Mavs on the whole are only marginally worse when he doesn't play at all.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Would luka come off the bench and see if jalen Brunson going to drop 20+ on this series ? Hell no. Jalen can’t score 20 on the suns because match up wise its not possible , luka can do as he please and dropped 40 but his team is not Win and the rest of the squad is scoring in single digits.

Last edited: