NBA season 21/22

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Of all the superstar divas in the NBA, Luka is probably the most punchable one. He throws a tantrum any time anything doesn't go his way. What a little chode boi.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Almost got into it with a fan on the way to the locker room. I was curious why he was heading there in the 3rd quarter to begin with.

Apparently the fans were really getting to him while he was on the bench. Not sure what was said, but it got under his skin.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Almost got into it with a fan on the way to the locker room. I was curious why he was heading there in the 3rd quarter to begin with.

Apparently the fans were really getting to him while he was on the bench. Not sure what was said, but it got under his skin.
Probably something about his mom ….

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Joker win the mvp, well deserved as he has carried his team on both end.

Dallas are figuring it out and playing team ball , I think the next game at the suns will be a close one.

Fygee

20 Year Member
Suns have become turnover machines the past couple of games, mostly due to outrageously poor reffing and the Mavs stepping up the defense. Suns also started doubling up on Doncic which gave the other players opportunities to contribute.

Back to Phoenix. They need to play like they did in games 1 and 2. Don't double Luka. Let him play hero ball and stifle all the other players. Stop with so many turnovers. Getting shooting back into a groove. Don't let the refs and they're totally shit calls rattle them.

Some asshole teenager pushed CP3's wife and mom during the game and he was piiiiiiiiiiissed. Don't blame him one bit. The teenager got booted from the game along with his mom.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Jokic wins MVP again despite the entire media campaigning for Embiid to win it since November.

Jokic is just so much better than the next best guy in the league. And the next best guy is Giannis, not Embiid.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
I'm a dyed in the wool atheist but I will get on my hands and knees right now and thank Jesus if the Lakers hire Mark Jackson to coach the team. It would get him out of the commentator booth (where he sucks) and Staples Center would implode within a year. Garbage coach, garbage person. Perfect fit.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Both the number 1 seeds flexed their home court muscles tonight: Heat and Suns win by 35 and 30 respectfully.

Fygee

20 Year Member
If the Suns remember how to play Suns basketball in Game 6 like they did in Game 5, then this series is over.

76ers are toast.

Warriors are going to win game 5 with Ja likely out for the rest of the playoffs with a bone bruise.

Still convinced Bucks/Celts is going to 7 with Celts coming out on top.

Mark Jackson becoming the Lakers coach would be such a delightful trash fire.

Last edited:

100proof

10 Year Member
Agreed on all accounts but hoping Giannis can go god mode in Game 7 and rip the Celtics fans' hearts out.

100proof

10 Year Member
Game 5 works too. Jrue clowned Marcus Smart not once, not twice but three times.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Sacramento welcomes Mike brown !! Golden state should just shut it down early this year instead of risking another injury.

Fygee

20 Year Member
Damn Memphis. Damn....

Led by 55 points at one point, without Ja. Call me crazy, but I think Memphis is better without him.

Safe to say that I and many others were totally wrong about Game 5.

Last edited:

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Back the Phoenix for game 7 . Had 22 turnovers
Doc’s bitch ass got owned at home again embiid need to play his post up game, not his shitty shooting game.

Fygee

20 Year Member
I don't get what's going on with Phoenix and road games. Their road record was better than everyone else's home record. Turnovers upon turnovers with poor shooting.

I'm confident they'll win in Game 7 since every home game was won by a large margin. This series has been wacky as hell.

I'm not confident that the Suns are going to win the title with their hard nosed play and talent somewhat evaporating into thin air, and a big part of that is Chris Paul totally forgetting how to play basketball since game 2.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Embiid:
-shot 7/24 from the field in an elimination game
-got completely abused on the offensive glass the entire game by a smaller team
-completely gassed by 3 minutes into the 2nd half
-completely threw Harden, Maxey, Harris, and others under the bus after the loss, just like he did to Simmons after the loss last season

The 76ers are done. Their window is closed.

Harden has a 47 million dollar player option for next season. Either he's picking that up and the Sixers are stuck with him or the Sixers are re-signing him to a long term deal and they're stuck with him. Either way, Embiid just ensured that he'll spend the rest of his career carrying Harden's pouting corpse everywhere he goes. Nobody will trade for Harden. He's just going to show up fatter than fuck and collect checks until he retires.

Embiid is right that Harden is washed up and worthless but that's not what a leader says in a postgame press conference. He just went out there and took no responsibility at all. Pointed fingers and pouted, just like last season.

Embiid will never be healthy for an entire season and playoff run. He's going to be 29 next season and he literally hasn't gone a whole season without a major injury since high school. This was his healthiest season ever and he still only played 68 regular season games and ended up with several severe injuries in the playoffs. He's made of glass and it's not going to suddenly improve as he ages. The Sixers have made the playoffs five times since they drafted him and Embiid has missed playoff games in every single one of them except the year the Sixers got swept out of the first in four games.

Fygee

20 Year Member
Harden took exactly zero shots in the second half of that game. Zero. He was basically Ben Simmons, only without the defense.

At this point he should just retire and be a commentator on TNT or ESPN. It's pretty clear he's not interested in playing top tier basketball any more.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Harden took exactly zero shots in the second half of that game. Zero. He was basically Ben Simmons, only without the defense.

At this point he should just retire and be a commentator on TNT or ESPN. It's pretty clear he's not interested in playing top tier basketball any more.
Embiid made one shot in the third, one shot in the fourth, and two free throws in the second half. That's it.

Harden sucks and there's no defending him but Embiid played like shit in an elimination game for the second straight year and for the second straight year he blamed everyone but himself.

"Since we got him, everybody expected the Houston James Harden. But that's not who he is anymore. He's more of a playmaker. I thought, at times, he could have been, as all of us could have been, more aggressive. All of us whether it was Tyrese [Maxey] or Tobias [Harris] or guys coming off the bench."-Embiid

Harden is exactly who we thought he was.

All we learned this postseason is that he's exactly what Embiid deserves.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
Celtics live another day. I am shocked that they won 2 in Milwaukee, and Bucks also done the same in Boston. It is going to be a crazy game 7.

Fygee

20 Year Member
Tatum and Giannis had amazing games. What a doozy.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Embiid made one shot in the third, one shot in the fourth, and two free throws in the second half. That's it.

Harden sucks and there's no defending him but Embiid played like shit in an elimination game for the second straight year and for the second straight year he blamed everyone but himself.

"Since we got him, everybody expected the Houston James Harden. But that's not who he is anymore. He's more of a playmaker. I thought, at times, he could have been, as all of us could have been, more aggressive. All of us whether it was Tyrese [Maxey] or Tobias [Harris] or guys coming off the bench."-Embiid

Harden is exactly who we thought he was.

All we learned this postseason is that he's exactly what Embiid deserves.

I don’t know everyone on the nba was trying to say he deserved mvp , so what if he get a trophy the guy been damage goods ever since kwahi owned his ass in the Toronto series , he is fragile physically and mentally as KaT . At least joker and Giannis are healthy and carried their team like a alpha and don’t bitch and cries when the going get tough .

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
Celtics blew out the Bucks. I think Bucks really missed Middleton, Giannis can only do so much by himself. Heat and Celtics should be another good series.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Sun are getting torched single handed by luka at the half Sun score 27 and luka got 27of the mav’s 57 … holy crap
“ everyone acting tough then they are up …. “