NBA season 21/22

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Well I was wrong about Miami , damn they bounce back with tucker and Lowry in game 3 , butler out for the second half. But they manage to hold on to the win , Robert William missed game 3 for Boston knee issues , so that make a difference in Boston interior defence . Butler will be back for game 4 knee inflammation issues .

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Damn Miami playing some ugly games seem everyone it’s too old or injured. Butler knees all wrapped up and Duncan Robinson is a cone on defence . Boston got Robert William back and it’s shoring up the D

Last edited:

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Warriors are a scary team, doing all this without Iguodala, Porter, and Payton. At least two of those guys should be back for the Finals.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Warriors are a scary team, doing all this without Iguodala, Porter, and Payton. At least two of those guys should be back for the Finals.
If the warriors can keep up the hot shooting they are scary indeed , not to mention these are regular championship players that are used to the big stage and. I think steph, klay and Draymond can kick in to a extra gear for the finals . Even iggy will drag his old ass on the floor .

As for the heat it better the take Lowry off the the floor the guy is not at even 80% and he slowing the game down and the Celtic are picking the heats apart , cmon 26 minutes and 0 pts . Just match up wise Boston at full roster it a nightmare for the heat especially when jimmy is having a off night and I think his knees are hurt bad enough he don’t run his cuts at full speed .
Tucker , Lowry and butler are playing hurt . The injury bug handicap strikes again . On Boston side Smart and Robert William will be key in their defence and they are both hurt as well , will see which wheel flys off first .

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Warriors creamed the Mavs with a gentleman's sweep. Makes the Suns losing to them just that much worse.

Onto the Finals. The NBA got the California vs major East Coast franchise matchup they wanted.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Jimmy buckets came thru big time for the heat !! Hope he can stay healthy ( tweek his ankle when he landed on someone foot ) Robert William might be hurt again after the he make multiple leaps in a single play try to block jimmy . Can see him limping back down court then limited minute until the end of the game even then he not playing as aggressive .

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Celtics blew it, I think they are going to get blown out in Miami tomorrow.
If I was a gambler, which I'm not, Butler plus Spo would be on my DO NOT bet against list. Winner of this series vs GS is going to be awesome either way and for the first time in a while I'm gonna like both teams.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
The Celtics are going to blow the doors off of the Heat..
BB

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Too late for that last push , everyone on the heats ( beside bam and jimmy ), Choke hard they shot like shit , wish they played Martin instead of Lowry god dam remind me back the Toronto days when they choke every playoff .

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Two original (from 1946) BAA teams are playing in the NBA Finals. The only other combination that this could happen is if the Knicks played the Warriors in the Finals.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
this is best case for the warriors, match up wise they should be better with the bostons smaller centre rather then facing a big like bam and dedmon. Robert William is hurt and can see he was hobbleling down the court every possession, if the warriors push and ran the court , Boston will not be able to set their D . Boston offence is not smooth when they trap Tatum and smart/brown is not consistent offensively , warriors are a 3 headed offense with steph klay and Poole and maybe a occasional allstar wiggin .

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
California team against Boston. So exciting. Never seen that before.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Embiid had surgery on his right hand today and while they were there they discovered he also needed surgery on his left hand.

DNB6_GNX4AAUUKo.jpg

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Embiid will always be remembered for. That Toronto series when klaw squatting to watch the ball bounce and drop in ….

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Draymond green is a liability in offense , defence know he can’t shoot and won’t shoot so they just bounce off him and double team steph and other shooters . Fucking 4Q meltdown.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
GS is a great shoot team, but Celtics have elite/physical defense that had worn down the best scorers in each of the last 3 series. Last night really showed Celtics can shut down a team when needed as they had done throughout the playoffs. I am still amazed that their road record in these playoffs at 8-2, defense really do travel. Although I am a bit nervous when Celtics are home as they are shaky at 5-5.

GS is no slouch on defense either, and Celtics will need their role players to continue to step up to win this series.

claybay1

n00b
i think running with the unders for the nba finals is a good call. its coming to down to 1 man creation for both teams. sportsbetting3.com has boston on one end and curry on the other and that is about it. the rest of the players on both teams are struggling.

Last edited:

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
That’s the problem with Boston when Tatum get trapped or double, it’s up to smart and brown cross you finger they are on a good shooting night … this series white has step up and might be a better 2nd shot option then smart or brown especially if they are working on the defensive end .

For golden state steph can be first or second option and still get you 20-30 ,given they have so many offensive players, I think it come down to the secondary scoring of klay ,Poole and wiggins. Draymond is a offensive liability but he might have a efficient 10 pt night . As long as the don’t have iggy and Draymond out on the floor at the same time .

famicommander

15 Year Member
Just because Green isn't a huge scorer doesn't mean he's an offensive liability. He's a great passer, he sets screens constantly, he goes to the offensive boards, and he's a great playmaker in general.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Just because Green isn't a huge scorer doesn't mean he's an offensive liability. He's a great passer, he sets screens constantly, he goes to the offensive boards, and he's a great playmaker in general.
And the Celtic exploited that in game 1 as they just back off him and double whoever he was handing it off to . Made a bad night for klay and Poole . They know Draymond is not looking to score. Especially when he is force to take shots like 4 bad 3pt shot that are last option and time expired because the D back off him and double someone else . Back when green was a threat, he take it to the hoop and hit the occasion open shot now he just stay on top of the key and handoff and is not agressive taking it to the hoop .