NBA Season 22/23

Hippo

SEARCH, FUNCTION, GOD!,
15 Year Member
1 more minute and we get our first win.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Nets are a disaster. A predictable one at that.

I guarantee you Durant is going to demand another trade before the deadline this season. Kyrie will continue to be a conspiratorial asshole and PR nightmare, and will find his way out too.

Nash will most likely end up an assistant somewhere first before he gets another head coaching gig. Call me a homer, but I'd like to see him be an assistant on the Suns under Monty. I'm sure Golden State would welcome him too.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
After what a clusterfuck this was, I'd be surprised if Nash ever coached again. Apparently he wasn't super in to it to begin with and having to deal with all of these chucklefucks in Brooklyn can't have helped.

Also, huuuge lol to Ime going to Brooklyn. Team might play better under him but talk about a franchise that doesn't need any more distractions.

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
giphy.gif

3 year probation for Miles Bridges:

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Nuggets have four point guards
Murray - still very rusty but getting better
Hyland - hurt
Smith - hurt
Gillespie - hurt

Annoying.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Cavaliers are a fun team to watch , the back court of garland and Mitchell is too small against the Celtic but they manage to pull it off .

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Blazer are taking it to the suns with dame and Simon off . Might be the best running mates dame has in his careers . Need another centre as a back up nurk has durability issues .

Fygee

20 Year Member
Suns should have won that first game of two. Dude straight up traveled on that last play. It wasn't even subtle. There were three straight incorrect ref calls against the Suns at the end that won it for the Blazers. Shit was rigged.

Suns pantsed the Blazers on the second game to leave no doubt.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Suns 7-2 so far with their two losses by Portland, both by two points. And WTF with the scheduling? Blazers 3 times in the first 9 games?!! :eek_2:

Fygee

20 Year Member
I know, right? Wild!

Suns had their first real loss yesterday to the 76ers. Just didn't have the mojo.

Hippo

SEARCH, FUNCTION, GOD!,
15 Year Member
Lakers are putting it together. 7-2 last 9 games

Fygee

20 Year Member
Wouldn't surprise me if he ended up being at least part owner of a team in Vegas.

Shame he's such a shitbag.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
For a moment there I really thought the Blazers were a 1st place worthy team. Nope. Dame is basically now a liability due to chronic injuries.