NBA Season 22/23

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
But if he went to the Nuggets they'd definitely be in the finals, right?

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
But if he went to the Nuggets they'd definitely be in the finals, right?
Probably not. They'd likely have had to give up at least two, maybe all three of Gordon/Murray/Porter and then he'd be just as likely to get hurt here.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
KD sprained his ankle during warmups thanks to moisture on the court. Fucking figures.

On the plus side, there was a woman that sat behind the Suns' bench that had absolutely massive milkers, and is now Twitter famous.

I was curious... turns out it was a sloppy fat girl. No shame if that's your thing but consider me disappointed, Phoenix.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
I was curious... turns out it was a sloppy fat girl. No shame if that's your thing but consider me disappointed, Phoenix.
Didn't say the rest of her was a prize. ;)

100proof

10 Year Member
I have to imagine overseeing a perennial loser of a franchise must make him a little crazy. Easier to just take the money and go play golf every day.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Getting tired of subsidized those big salaries in a hobby farm with his own money , besides MJ still get a big check from Nike for the Jordan brand .

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
1st seed in the West can't beat the Knicks.
Knicks are one of the hottest team since the trade deadline. Brunson was out a few game and they held it down, now Brunson just return to the line up .
Mavs are probably the worst after the trade ..

Last edited:

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Overpaying Jalen was a great idea and Josh Hart already fits pretty well. Hope RJ will get his shots sorted out.

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Dwyane Wade, Dirk Nowitzki, Pau Gasol, Gregg Popovich, Becky Hammon, Tony Parker elected to Hall of Fame

1.jpg

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
It’s just a matter of time Doncic leaves for better markets …

100proof

10 Year Member
I mean, if your ace in the hole to make your team better was bringing in known team destroyer Kyrie, you have only yourself to blame when your team implodes.

Good luck to all the playoff teams. Except the Lakers. Fuck the Lakers.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
I mean, if your ace in the hole to make your team better was bringing in known team destroyer Kyrie, you have only yourself to blame when your team implodes.
Kyrie did his job as the tank commander, leading them out of the playoffs to a high draft pick!

Fygee

20 Year Member
Imagine still having a chance to make the play-in, and then still deliberately tanking.

Good job Cuban. Hope they fine you another $600k for it.

Fygee

20 Year Member
Added bonus from the Gobert bench fight. Jaden McDaniels broke his hand punching a wall during halftime. He's out for the season.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
wolves made the first dumb ass offer to start the trade market Ainge Christmas came early . even before the stupid contract gobert landed, there was the Mike Conley contract , I was thinking wtf is wrong with the jazz over paying mediocre players . Ainge was brought in to clean house , and he do just that now they need someone to use those pick to build a winning team , ainge is good at gathering assets but is not willing to gamble and take risk. Masai probably would have had turned Boston in to a championship with all those assets and picks .

Last edited:

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Nugs running the Wolves outta the gym.

Giannis went down for the Bucks
Herro went down for the Heat
Morant went down for the Grizzlies

Fygee

20 Year Member
Clippers in 4. Calling it now.

Suns are going to flame out hard now that they have Durant, and disappoint in the worst possible way per Suns tradition.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
It would be nuts if Durant got swept back-to-back. I doubt it tho, since Clips are without PG.