NBA Season 22/23

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Lakers hit a brick wall in the 3rd, turning a 15 point lead into a 5 point deficit :p

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
Lakers hit a brick wall in the 3rd, turning a 15 point lead into a 5 point deficit :p

Awful third, this lead was up to 17, which is even worse. Refs didn't do them any favors either.

Tristan Thompson is playing well. He should of been in the earlier in the series.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
30 points, 14 rebounds, 13 assists, 1 steal, 3 blocks for Jokic.

Fucking cash money.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Ant, KAT, and Gobert?
Durant, Booker, Paul, and Ayton?
LeBron and AD?

Joker and Murray cooked 'em all. Come and get yours, Butler and Bam.

Hippo

SEARCH, FUNCTION, GOD!,
15 Year Member
Joker is a beast. I hate Michael Malone and those nuggets fans. I don’t mind your home team loving ass. The average Denver fan is a fair weather piece of shit.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Joker is a beast. I hate Michael Malone and those nuggets fans. I don’t mind your home team loving ass. The average Denver fan is a fair weather piece of shit.
Fair weather? We've sucked for all eternity. If we were fair weather fans they'd have moved the Nugs 30 years ago.

Hippo

SEARCH, FUNCTION, GOD!,
15 Year Member
Big chunk of you guys disappeared after Melo left and poof!!!! Guess who’s back. I said not you in particular. You ride or die for every shitty Colorado team. That being said Fuck Nuggets fans

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Congrats on the Nuggets! I hope they win it all and bring home the title for the first time. Though I will have to admit, I was hoping the Suns would've gotten one before Denver. 0-3 in championship series :(

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
I think if Anthony Davis and Lebron stay healthy, the Lakers will sneak into the playoffs around 6th seed and go onto win another chip.

Lakers are currently 13th in the West.
FUCK YOU ALL TO HELL!!!

FUCK YOU ALL TO HELL!!!

FUCK YOU ALL TO HELL!!!

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Lakers going forward I think have a good team if they can hold onto Lebron, AD, Reaves, Hachimura and Schroder. They need to come up with a plan for Lebron though because for them to have a chance he shouldn't be playing more than 20-25 minutes a night next season. They actually looked really good when he was injured towards the end of the season and missed those 15 or so games. That was the first time I have ever seen one of his teams play good without him. Add a piece that takes a lot of load of Lebron and they could have something with another 12 months to build the chemistry.

Really though, it's very obvious now that this league is all about Giannis, Joker and Embiid. This year was probably the last gasp for the old guard of Lebron, Steph, KD, Harden and Kawhi.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Fuck the Lakers. Congrats to Fami's Nugs.

The only reason they snuck in to the finals was their side of the bracket was two young teams that imploded and a Dubs team having their season from hell. They would've been beaten by the Suns or the Clips. And that's with LeBron and AD largely staying healthy for the playoff stretch (which is unlikely to repeat itself) and role players balling out (unlikely to repeat itself, barring maybe Austin Reaves who they'll have to pay starter money). This was their shot and the Nugs clowned them even with the refs desperately trying to assist in Game 3.

Not to mention LeBron looked rough for most of the series. He looked exhausted and was just chucking late in games. 38-yo LeBron is still better than most of the league but he just can't go 82+ and play both sides of the ball anymore. They need a lot of help and the free agent class this offseason isn't exactly brimming with championship caliber players. I wouldn't be remotely surprised if he bailed after next season to try to chase one more ring with a contender. He's ghosted better teams than this.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Nuggets vs. Heat! Should be a good series.
Nugs in 5. Heat don't have any size and they love to double team the ball carrier -- Jokic and Murray will slice them up with passes if they try that shit against the Nuggets.

famicommander

15 Year Member
1684855523176-jpeg.711802

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Any day the Lakers are swept out of the playoffs is a damn fine day.

Congrats to the Nugs. Now go win the whole damn thing and get your first chip.

famicommander

15 Year Member
"No one has looked better in a sweep than the Lakers". - a real thing that Brian Windhorst got paid real money to say on ESPN today

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
Lakers going forward I think have a good team if they can hold onto Lebron, AD, Reaves, Hachimura and Schroder. They need to come up with a plan for Lebron though because for them to have a chance he shouldn't be playing more than 20-25 minutes a night next season. They actually looked really good when he was injured towards the end of the season and missed those 15 or so games. That was the first time I have ever seen one of his teams play good without him. Add a piece that takes a lot of load of Lebron and they could have something with another 12 months to build the chemistry.

Really though, it's very obvious now that this league is all about Giannis, Joker and Embiid. This year was probably the last gasp for the old guard of Lebron, Steph, KD, Harden and Kawhi.

Fygee

20 Year Member
I'd be absolutely shocked if they did.

I'm pretty sure Ty Lue or Nurse are their top candidates externally.

famicommander

15 Year Member
I'd be absolutely shocked if they did.

I'm pretty sure Ty Lue or Nurse are their top candidates externally.
Ty Lue hasn't been fired by the Clippers and nobody is mentioning him as a finalist for the Suns.

Shams has the same list as Woj except with Vogel on it too.

Fygee

20 Year Member
There's been rumors that Phoenix was trying to poach him away from LA, but that was prior to Shams and Woj's recent updates.

I'd say their odds are pretty unlikely.