NEED ADVICE - Looking for a real Samurai Shodown 1

Neo Collector

Raiden's Valet
First link is a good seller, fake label indeed but the cart is in pristine condition for the picture, the other links appears to be good real MVS carts too, who in the right mind would bother to copy fake SS1 ??? The fakes are more often from high prestige and high priced rare MVS.

Chainclaw

Geese's Thug
The first and last one you posted are crazy expensive for a SS1.

Why don't you just buy it off the forums here? There are usually people practically giving copies away because so many were made.

Tighe

Cheng's Errand Boy
Can't Buy Yet

The first and last one you posted are crazy expensive for a SS1.

Why don't you just buy it off the forums here? There are usually people practically giving copies away because so many were made.

My post count is too low to post in the buy/sell area. Believe me I would like to just buy one for a good price off a member.

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
My post count is too low to post in the buy/sell area. Believe me I would like to just buy one for a good price off a member.

Just post what you want in the members selling thread and they will get back to you.

bustedstr8

Trollbox Trade Federation,
Your PM box should be overflowing with people looking to dump their
SamSho doubles by now.

PM Send

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
every MVS cart's been bootlegged. They bootlegs came about because authentic carts were too expensive so arcade owners would buy it.

Jasen Hicks

Hardened Shock Trooper
I got a copy of SS1 shipped for $15 on the forums... totally worth it. I'm sure you wont have an issue getting a copy here... people are pretty good on these forums.

Hewitson

Metal Slug Mechanic
every MVS cart's been bootlegged. They bootlegs came about because authentic carts were too expensive so arcade owners would buy it.
Biggest load of shit I've heard in a long time.

MVS bootlegging was unheard of when Samurai Shodown came out.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member

The only real shit around here is you,stfu for a change annoying little knowitall.
Not heard of doesn't mean it wasn't already happening,genius.

Hewitson

Metal Slug Mechanic
The only real shit around here is you,stfu for a change annoying little knowitall.
Not heard of doesn't mean it wasn't already happening,genius.
I saw the insides of countless machines in the early 90's. Not a single boot to be seen anywhere. Bootlegs weren't commonplace until Puzzle Bobble came onto the scene in 94.

You probably werent even born when the MVS came out. Go have another bong, you little boy.

Last edited:

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
I saw the insides of countless machines in the early 90's. Not a single boot to be seen anywhere. Bootlegs weren't commonplace until Puzzle Bobble came onto the scene in 94.

You probably werent even born when the MVS came out. Go have another bong, you little boy.

First of all,Ive been gaming since you were just sperm and second of all: That you didn't see any boots don't mean they weren't around back then,idiot.
Also i smoke joints not bongs,common knowledge can't believe you didn't know that most dutch people smoke joints instead of bongs.
I am 37 btw and i don't hate you but your knowitall attitude just makes you look stupid.Which i'm sure you're not.The thing is,if you didn't experience it it never happened and isn't true.Maybe you should realize that not everybody knows everything that you know about the same subject.Calling everybody a retard for things that may be common sense to you but not to them is seriously dumb and ignorant,although I had to agree with you on issues like poking at a screen with an iron tool while switched on.That is pretty stupid
It is a well known problem amongst intellectuals: Not being able to understand that not everybody is capable of understanding certain things.It's because we aren't wired all the same,that's why they call it I-N-D-I-V-I-D-U-A-L.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
First of all,Ive been gaming since you were just sperm and second of all: That you didn't see any boots don't mean they weren't around back then,idiot.
Also i smoke joints not bongs,common knowledge can't believe you didn't know that most dutch people smoke joints instead of bongs.
I am 37 btw and i don't hate you but your knowitall attitude just makes you look stupid.Which i'm sure you're not.The thing is,if you didn't experience it it never happened and isn't true.Maybe you should realize that not everybody knows everything that you know about the same subject.Calling everybody a retard for things that may be common sense to you but not to them is seriously dumb and ignorant,although I had to agree with you on issues like poking at a screen with an iron tool while switched on.That is pretty stupid
It is a well known problem amongst intellectuals: Not being able to understand that not everybody is capable of understanding certain things.It's because we aren't wired all the same,that's why they call it I-N-D-I-V-I-D-U-A-L.

Chill out Gido. Smoke a fatty or somesuch.

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member

it doesn't mean it didn't happen dude.

Lol I posted my MVS Samsho1 in boot or no boot and I was just reiterating what other people told me.

Tighe

Cheng's Errand Boy
WOW

Does this happen with every thread on this board?

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Multicarts came out during the NES days already (SMB+DH), and disc drive that copy games (on the Famicom)......now that I think about it, it was not the pirates, but Nintendo itself pioneered these concepts. I guess you reap what you sow.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
True,but they were produced by Nintendo,not someone with a bunch of eproms and enough knowledge to do it.Also the mario/duckhunt cartridge wasn't a cheap hackjob like some of the games on the different multi-carts.

Tighe

Cheng's Errand Boy
Should I be worried?

Edited to protect the innocent

Last edited:

Tighe

Cheng's Errand Boy

Last edited:

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
I sold a game to him once and there weren't any problems.I think he is a stoner like me and they tend to slack now and then:D
Have you tried emailing him?I don't think you need to be worried that quickly,just relax.
Things will work out in the end.

Tighe

Cheng's Errand Boy

Last edited: