Need Help Sourcing Parts.....

BenTAxeL

n00b
Probably the wrong spot but its a part and I dont know where to find one.

The Monitor chassis blew (yey what fun) Its a GE-728HR suits 26' 28' monitors.

Where do I look I googled it but came up short

goombakid

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
In the process of gathering items for my CMVS, I'd thought I'd share some parts I've procured.

CMVS PSU:
http://www.mouser.com/Search/Produc...tualkey99990000virtualkey675-CENB1020A0503F01 (it's the one that looks like a notebook battery, not the wall wart...I'm not fond of the wall wart. This does not come with the AC cable, but you can just use a standard PSU cable that comes with your computer or monitor)

2.5" DC Power connector:
http://www.mouser.com/Search/ProductDetail.aspx?R=PC712Avirtualkey50210000virtualkey502-PC712A (matches above PSU)

I also get my RCA jacks from there (Neutrik is the manufacturer) for all colors.

Also, looking for US sources for 12 wire cable for future controller project.

WupWuh

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Does anyone know of any place that sells AMP UP connectors that are not white? Looking for yellow and blue specficially (12 pin) and have not had any luck.

WupWuh

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
What pitch?

Looking for Male and Female that can fit 22awg wire. 3 rows of 4 pinholes.

Basically this:
AMP12PFront.jpg

WupWuh

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Thanks! I'll shoot him a message. Bought a 2 player harness from him a while back with that yellow connector, but I just had to go and get another cab and I'm trying to fix up the control panel.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Looking for Male and Female that can fit 22awg wire. 3 rows of 4 pinholes.

Basically this:
AMP12PFront.jpg

For furture knowledge, pitch is the distance between the pins tip to tip. When dealing with connectors you will need to know that if you can't find the part you need.

WupWuh

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Thank you very much for the info Xian Xi. I had only heard of pitch as a measurement of a roof's angle before. Knowledge obtained!

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Thank you very much for the info Xian Xi. I had only heard of pitch as a measurement of a roof's angle before. Knowledge obtained!

Ya, with arcade stuff you'll hear it very often.

fabriciom

n00b
Man arcadeshocks prices are insane. Looks like I'll be building my own supergun and arcade sticks since my father and I have basic carpentry skills

distropia

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
Someone selling pre-programmed SNK1A (and B if possible) chips for the MVS 1AX? These are common PALCE chips, but I have to repair a customer's board and no luck finding the jedec files on the internet.

Finerion

n00b
Does anyone have a good source for suitable replacements of the CXK5864BSP-12L color palette RAM for a MV-1? I got a used cab recently with some issues with one of these chips. Someone attempted to make a repair by replacing one of these with a socket and a used MB8464A-10L-SK but that chip has bad leg damage. I'd rather find a straight replacement for the CXK5864BSP-12L so that both of them match, but anything equivalent would be fine.

Thanks!

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
That's 8k x 8, that should be Video RAM if I'm not mistaken. You can use any 28 pin SOIC 8k x 8 (64kb) static RAM. Just make sure you match the speeds.

I need to replace the cord for my arcade cabinet. On the machine it says:

VOLTS: 115 V.A.C. 60 Hz
AMPS: 5 MAX, 2 NORMAL

It looked like a regular computer cord, but any of those I have read 10A125V so I assume they might not be safe to use and haven't tried. I've searched for the cord but I know very little about these arcade cabs (I basically know how to change the carts and put quarters in lol) so if you know where I can buy the proper cord cheap please let me know.

butteroj

n00b
I recently picked up a PGM and want to consolize it but cannot for the life of me find a suitable desktop psu. Any ideas?

distropia

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
I recently picked up a PGM and want to consolize it but cannot for the life of me find a suitable desktop psu. Any ideas?

Desktop dual voltage are becoming harder to find. Last time I made a project like yours, I bought a meanwell open PSU and a aluminium project box. Reliable, cheap and easy to find replacement, but more work for you.