Neo 29 candy cab 4-slot dimensions?

Finch

Hardened Shock Trooper
10 Year Member
I’ve got a lead on one I could purchase but it’s not too close to me. I’m trying to find out how big these things are and if it will fit in my SUV, or if I need to rent a truck.

is it safe to flip these on their backs to slide in the back of a vehicle?

I’m not sure exactly which model this is, but it looks exactly like this one https://anthonythomas.io/neo-geo-mvs-u429-29-inch-neo-geo-candy-cab/

NEgO MANIAC

Sieger's Squire
15 Year Member
May sound obvious, but make sure there are no carts in the motherboard…they will come out during transport. I moved all of my Candies on there back in my medium sized hatchback. Pretty safe, but I do a thorough check of the inside for loose items. Make sure the chassis is securely mounted as well. You would be surprised that its just sitting on the chassis frame and not screwed down.

Finch

Hardened Shock Trooper
10 Year Member
May sound obvious, but make sure there are no carts in the motherboard…they will come out during transport. I moved all of my Candies on there back in my medium sized hatchback. Pretty safe, but I do a thorough check of the inside for loose items. Make sure the chassis is securely mounted as well. You would be surprised that its just sitting on the chassis frame and not screwed down.
Good tips all around. I shouldn’t have any trouble in a Nissan Rogue then, with the seats all down. Will double check for anything loose. I might take the monitor out too, at least that splits the weight a bit.