Neo Geo AES 3-6 video issues PLEASE HELP!!!

jerdog0421

n00b
Hi, I recently purchased this faulty AES and determined to repair it. I've looked over the board and only found one area with corroded traces. I since then repaired the traces with a fiberglass pen and some strands of wire. I went and reflowed the pin on the B1 and LSPC2 A2 and every other surface mounted IC. I checked for bridges with my microscope and saw none. I turn on the neo geo with no game and get a BLUE screen. I also tried a DIAG BIOS and passed all tests. The BIOS it came with were original and were never tampered with. There was no damage to any traces or eyelets in the BIOS area. I cannot find any broken traces I looked and LOOKED. with magnification front and back. Tested continuity with the repaired traces and have a signal. I also cleaned the cart and slot with contact cleaner again and again. I'm lost can anyone help me? here are some pics below.20210507_132147 (1).jpg20210509_044023_1_50.jpg

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
Looks like some data lines from the C ROMs are bad. That would cause the patterns of bad pixels in the sprites.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Did you check continuity from the cart slot to the components? That LS244 may be the culprit as well.
BB