Neo Geo AES games for sale! (Photos added!)

Zenimus

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Hey everybody, regretfully it's time for me to part with some of my Neo treasures. A collision of upcoming wedding and car repair bills are a lot to tackle on my own. So here's what's on offer at the moment:

Shipping is free in the US!

Everything is sold out! In the future I might update the thread with new things, but until then, thanks everybody! :)

--------------------
SOLD:

Waku Waku 7 (JP)
Pictures: 1 2 3 4 5
$350
Near mint condition, light marks on back of cart

Metal Slug X (US)
Pictures: 1 2 3 4
$700
Excellent/near mint condition, light insert marks, small crease at the top of insert

Bust-A-Move (CONVERSION)
Pictures: 1 2 3
$100
Comes with an insert and sticker designed by me, modeled after Aero Fighters 2, which was released the same year.

Metal Slug 5 (US)
Pictures: 1 2 3
$650
Near mint condition

Spinmaster (US)
Pictures: 1 2 3 4
$120
Near mint condition, light crack in tray

Last edited:

fmdof

Morden's Lackey
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
great job on that Puzzle Bobble. Looks like it came from the Factory that way. If this for some reason is still around in a week, I'll probably jump on it.

Zenimus

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Let me sort through all the PM's!

great job on that Puzzle Bobble. Looks like it came from the Factory that way. If this for some reason is still around in a week, I'll probably jump on it.

Thanks man! :) I wanted it to blend in with all the other games, so I modeled it after the insert of Aero Fighters 2, which also came out in 1994. On the back I tried to write a description that "sounds like" something they would've wrote back then. :D Someone else expressed interest in it, but if they back out I'll keep it for you if you like. Or if you want the art files for the insert and sticker, PM me and I can send them to you. I know I've got them stashed away somewhere!