Neo Geo background art album

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
Fucking awesome wyo, thanks. I used Riding Hero's cover art painting as a stealth vidya desktop background for years now, and it's really surprising how high-res those images are for 30+ year rereleases.

Too bad SNK doesn't sell prints of the flyers or give us full res art scans.

Last edited:

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
That’s awesome man! Thanks for sharing!

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Pretty much.

Bibs, Tonk, chrisr, dion, sazae? Not banned. Stealing, lying, scamming, stabbing babies is all cool.

Say words that rot or wasabi don't like? Banhammer.
I ban people for doing things that deserve banning. Plenty of people say things I don't like: Lithy, smokehouse, tripredacus, and when you're off your meds, you.

In wyo's case he was constantly posting things that had no place here. When challenged to defend his posts, he tried to flip it on me for cherry picking. No time for that and not going to let it stand while he conscripts conservatives via PM to continue the crusade.

And you're the biggest rot clone here, sucking the oxygen out of chat, posting in the wrong channels, about shit no one wants to talk about. You single-handedly made people hate Dune and all things Colorado. Congrats. You're the LVP.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
I ban people for doing things that deserve banning. Plenty of people say things I don't like: Lithy, smokehouse, tripredacus, and when you're off your meds, you.

In wyo's case he was constantly posting things that had no place here. When challenged to defend his posts, he tried to flip it on me for cherry picking. No time for that and not going to let it stand while he conscripts conservatives via PM to continue the crusade.

And you're the biggest rot clone here, sucking the oxygen out of chat, posting in the wrong channels, about shit no one wants to talk about. You single-handedly made people hate Dune and all things Colorado. Congrats. You're the LVP.
Nobody should have to defend anything to you. Nobody cares what wyo says except you, because you're a sawft ass rotpussy.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
It's pretty clear.

The only thing that separates you from rot is that you're smarter than he is.
And that I didn't ban you.

but you're still sperging about topics that people don't want to talk about or read about, and when they talk about other things you sperg harder.

you remind me a lot of rot.

famicommander

15 Year Member
And that I didn't ban you.

but you're still sperging about topics that people don't want to talk about or read about, and when they talk about other things you sperg harder.

you remind me a lot of rot.
Rot hasn't banned me in years either, because even he realizes that banning someone who calls you out for being a pussy just makes you look like a bigger pussy.

You're still a pussy and so is he, though.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Rot hasn't banned me in years either, because even he realizes that banning someone who calls you out for being a pussy just makes you look like a bigger pussy.

You're still a pussy and so is he, though.
Coming from the guy who's afraid to move out and be independent from his parents...

famicommander

15 Year Member
Coming from the guy who's afraid to move out and be independent from his parents...
No matter where I live, your entire identity is still based on shitting on rot for swinging his tiny e-dick on a forum whilst simultaneously swinging your tiny e-dick on a forum. No matter what you do, the man staring back at you in the mirror is still rot.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
No matter where I live, your entire identity is still based on shitting on rot for swinging his tiny e-dick on a forum whilst simultaneously swinging your tiny e-dick on a forum. No matter what you do, the man staring back at you in the mirror is still rot.
Isn't that what you're doing?

Are you just going to project your insecurities with every insult? Wtf?!

famicommander

15 Year Member
Isn't that what you're doing?

Are you just going to project your insecurities with every insult? Wtf?!
I don't have any power here and I don't try to silence people who type mean words I don't like.

The fact that a dumbass like wyo is capable of saying anything that makes you butthurt says it all.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I don't have any power here and I don't try to silence people who type mean words I don't like.

The fact that a dumbass like wyo is capable of saying anything that makes you butthurt says it all.
You silence people by drowning them out with your mindless spam posts. As for wyo, banned bc he was posting misinformation

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Whatever you say, rot me pal.
Ok, but not bc I care. Bc you asked.

For anyone else seeing this, users cannot expect to preempt a mod by accusing them of abuse, and then trolling or flaming. It doesn't work with everyone. Didn't work here.

Last edited: