Neo Geo Carpet...... $25k

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
This thread seriously need some videos of Rot dancing undressed on a Neo Geo carpet to make it to the Best Of. Somebody PM him.

I will authenticate the mat for any potential buyer for a nominal fee. .

I LOL'ed.

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
lol, looks like he and qube have a lot in common:

Ouch.

Weird that he's a Dawkins fan, he's listed as a Republican. I don't think I've ever met an atheist Republican.

Last edited:

holyver

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
yep, I think that the day the idiots will fly, dion&co shall be the squadron leaders

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Thats a lot of money for a piece of carpet.

master_of_the_obvious.jpg

T.A.P.

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
master_of_the_obvious.jpg

I seriously can not get enough of that picture. :lolz:

gargoyle7

20 Year Member
see what u morons did? You woke up the dinosaurs. Let them devolve/go extinct in peace.

chrisr

Known Scammer and One Deluded Individual, NeoGeoFr
20 Year Member
A few from the NGF archives...

dionworldb.jpg

ngw2.jpg

Dion@SNK.jpg

LRmotorcycle1.jpg

CDTGS2000.jpg

chrisandjoezupapa.jpg

fullwallnew.jpg

cmvc.jpg

SNKthanksNGF.jpg

Jcontest.jpg

stock1.jpg

6Kizunas.jpg

boxms.jpg

ngfmags4.jpg

ab3.jpg

slug1.jpg

dionsbigpic_old.jpg

pocketstation2.jpg

SetaSouji??

There Can be Only One
So chris, legend has it you have a 2in dick; and since you claim the legends of you are true, then I'm to assume this is as well? I mean I could always just ask Dion, but you're right here...

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
lol... I can't imagine owning all that shit and keeping a straight face. It was cool when I was kid. Not anymore.

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Oh man, I almost forgot about the Zupapa bootleg homecarts made from sac'd SS2s. It was awesome how desperate you all were to pass them off as official releases.
:lolz::lolz:

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
I don't know, Wasabi. That swag is pretty nifty.

But so what? Any superfan with money could have all that stuff too. I don't see how any of that legitamizes NGF as a valid business worth respecting or makes peace with the rabid neo fanbase they clashed with back in the day.

It just looks like the pictures are saying 'we're bigger neo geo fans than you are, so you should believe everything we tell you and accept it without question.'

And I just can't do that.

It changes nothing to see those pics. All it does is make me briefly consider commiting some grand theft-video games:)

Rade K

20 Year Member
If only Chris and Dion weren't evil, egomaniacal, roided up douchenozzles. They probably could have been a force of good in the community like Shawn or JMKurtz or NeoTurfMasta or Raz or so many other epic members on this site.

Instead they were just evil collectors who were jet set on destroying as many HCs as possible so their own collections could be driven up in value.

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
I'd pay $250 for it. Maybe $500. But not a cent more!

Rade K

20 Year Member
I don't know, Wasabi. That swag is pretty nifty.

But so what? Any superfan with money could have all that stuff too. I don't see how any of that legitamizes NGF as a valid business worth respecting or makes peace with the rabid neo fanbase they clashed with back in the day.

It just looks like the pictures are saying 'we're bigger neo geo fans than you are, so you should believe everything we tell you and accept it without question.'

And I just can't do that.

It changes nothing to see those pics. All it does is make me briefly consider commiting some grand theft-video games:)

Rumor has it that was the way they got the carpet in the first place. Rolled it up at NGW when no one was looking. I think TonK told me that.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
Rumor has it that was the way they got the carpet in the first place. Rolled it up at NGW when no one was looking. I think TonK told me that.

That's a real shame if it's true.

They'd have you think Terry Bogard jumped out of the Real Bout cabinet and gave it to them on bended knee as tribute to the Neo gods they are.

chrisr

Known Scammer and One Deluded Individual, NeoGeoFr
20 Year Member
Since half the people here were still riding the bus to school during those years I will refresh some memories...

Dion and I were invited guests to both the opening day of NGW Tokyo Bayside, as well as closing day. As VIP guests we were given special passes that allowed full access to the park, as well as helped out with other English speaking dignitaries that were in attendance. These were personal gifts from NGW staff, along with our jackets, and other items.

stock2a.jpg

SetaSouji??

There Can be Only One
well he didn't deny the two-inch dick thing when I called him on it, so I guess it's true. At this point, he's just trying to compensate.

Rade K

20 Year Member
NGF also did a lot of dumpster diving. Space is limited in Japanese office buildings, so you wouldn't believe the stuff they threw out.

Anyways, pictures like that is all that Chris Ray has left. I haven't seen a new pic out of them in years. I get the impression Dion and Chris fell out after the lawsuit.

Last edited: