Neo Geo Cd front loader!!

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
Content removed due to abuse....

[This message has been edited by Mouse_Master (edited March 29, 2001).]

peterr928

Another Striker,
20 Year Member
personally, i would jump on it man, think about it...the control pads are worth like 40 each then the game which is worth like $30 so right there is 110, so that leaves 40 for the system so i think its worth it either way and i dont the system will break

i know my math skills are impressive
smile.gif

Peter

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
I say jump on the deal because like the guy above me says the pads and the Metal Slug are worth a chunk of the money you are putting out of pocket depending on their condition of course.
This Front Load Neo Geo CD is a nice piece to own.If I knew where to obtain lenses I would still own one.....
If you buy it and decide you don't want it,there's always Ebay....
bigbear.gif

-BB

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Truth be told the neo cd isn't a reliable system or a desirable one as far as finding software is concerned ( its insanely hard to find the games you would WANT )
However in your case you can make a profit if you try it out don't like it then sell it on ebay. The front loader is a collectors item and can get you $100 at the least alone providing it still works. Metal slug alone will get you $60 and the controller $30 each, at the worse you will definitely break even if you resale. If you buying this to play games its a EXTREMELY bad purchase choice, like I said games are limited yes even on ebay and the games you do find will not be the ones you want and the neo cd system ESPECIALLY the front loader have a high, high break down problem, and since SNK is gone theres no way to get it fixed when it does break, noticed I said does instead of might. How do I know all this I used to own one, bought it new barely played it broke after 3 years. If you want to play neo games get a home system or a Mvs system (recommended)

S

Silent_Scope

I don't have front load but my CD is still wriking fine. Guess what, I haven't powered my CD system for 2 1/2 years and data are there!!! Surprise, right? I still have Metal Slug, MS2, Nam75, AOF3 and others data
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Strength and Honor

Silent_Scope
"You have to defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance"