Neo Geo CD Games!

ZeroMJ

Amusaka's Lacky
Hey,

One thing that would make this site cooler (It already kicks major ass) is Neo Geo CD games. You could sell them. A huge colection of 'em. I am a 12 year old boy and I dont have enough $ to buy the Carts. (Im into Metal Slug and the expensive fighters. These can cost up to $400) I'm lucky my dad got me a CD system finaly. I have loved Neo Geo for YEARS! But I never had the system. I have four fighters and I look ssoooo hard for Metal Slug CD games. If you had a nice archive than I would buy from you and you would have a lot of $. Thanks now.

Eclipse

Crossed Swords Squire
You can often find Metal Slug 1 & 2 on eBay. That's how I got my copies! Just keep an eye out and bid away once you see it. I think I got my copies for around $60 each maybe?

Shawn

snkusa.com
Neo CD games are rarely offered to me. Mostly home carts. I prefer dealing with the home carts, but wouldn’t turn down a good deal for neo CD games.

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Hey ZeroMJ, don't be in a big rush to pay lots of money for Neo CD games. They're often easy to come by at very good prices. Recently I got World Heroes 2 Jet for $10 brand new on eBay. Also, NCS (www.ncsx.com) may be coming up with more brand new Neo CD games at very good prices (most $20 to $30 each) soon, in addition to (maybe) some more brand new Neo CD systems.

As for Metal Slug 2 Neo CD, you should never pay $100 or more for it, thats just too far ABOVE the going price on it. It's certainly a good game, despite the load time, but be patient and you can find some of these games at more reasonable prices . . .

ZeroMJ

Amusaka's Lacky
Yeah, I know a $100 is a lot for Metal Slug 2. I recently got it with everything except the spine card for $78.55 Thats good for me because I am desperate for this game. It is extremely hard to get MS2 for the Neo CD, however you can find people that might sell it to you personaly. Don't put your trust in on-line stores and eBay. However, www.ncsx.com does have a great selection of Neo CD games but not any REALLY rare ones. On eBay you can get a lot of KOF games and SS games. The occasional rare on comes up. I've only seen Metal Slug 2 3 times in my 3 year search. One went for $120!!!!

Eclipse

Crossed Swords Squire
Yeah, I guess either patience or being at the right place at the right time is the key. When I started looking for MS2 on eBay, I found it right away, and I think I paid around $60 for it.

I didn't realize it was hard to find on ebay, since I obviously stopped looking for it after I got it.

$78.55 is still a decent price though, maybe a little more than you could have gotten it for, but still worth it, IMO.

And just as a side note, the Combat School mode and art galleries really make MS2 a worthwhile CD purchase.