Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Yeah sure KoF 99 for 2000.... Noone every will pay that. He is just hoping for that single retard.

city41

Aero Fighters Flyboy
10 Year Member
Seriously, what does a US AES KOF 99 really go for these days? I mostly just see JP versions and last I checked about a few years ago, it was no more than $150 for a US copy. Also, look at the condition of the manual baggy, lol.

Not $2000 of course, but in general any later US AES release now commands a lot of money. US releases have really dried up.

JasonToddLives

Armored Scrum Object
Why are 67 people watching this $5,000,000 videogamex auction? Is someone actually trying to save up or are they hoping for a 40% off sale... or are they just watching it to see if someone is insane enough to buy that set?

It has to be the last guess... I hope.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
wyo is probably too tired of cleaning yaton carts by now to think of getting another batch. XD

I bet, but I gotta give it to wyo for cleaning over 100 mvs carts to share with the community. I did a deep clean on the 8 carts I got from him
(cleaning contact points, inside and out side the mvs cases, and inserting new labels)
and that alone took me over an hour. Even found a dead spider inside kof 99 lol but they came out great and couldn't be happier

Jeneki

Enemy Chaser
Why are 67 people watching this $5,000,000 videogamex auction? Is someone actually trying to save up or are they hoping for a 40% off sale... or are they just watching it to see if someone is insane enough to buy that set?
It's probably all journalists who want to be the first to report it, if someone blows five million on videogames.

JasonToddLives

Armored Scrum Object
I bet, but I gotta give it to wyo for cleaning over 100 mvs carts to share with the community. I did a deep clean on the 8 carts I got from him
(cleaning contact points, inside and out side the mvs cases, and inserting new labels)
and that alone took me over an hour. Even found a dead spider inside kof 99 lol but they came out great and couldn't be happier

I also received a dead spider in an MVS cart. Shhh, everyone will want one.

Jeneki

Enemy Chaser
This is why I only buy from people I know and trust. With all the spider resealers these days how do you know those carts contain the original arachnids?

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
my kof 99 got a spider, it's weird because that was the only game that worked first try perfectly fine without a cleaning lol thank you spider

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
my kof 99 got a spider, it's weird because that was the only game that worked first try perfectly fine without a cleaning lol thank you spider

Time to clean the MVS maybe? All of 'em worked for me as is. That said, some units are more sensitive than others. My 4 slot is more picky.