Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

wingzrow

Galford's Armourer
"Happy Birthday! Here's your Neo Geo Son."

http://www.ebay.com/itm/332101057618/

Edit: I thought it was a Neo Geo inside some weird ass statue enclosure, looks like it's a fortune telling machine? I guess all arcade games in Mexico are called Neo Geos.

Attachments

• wtf.jpg
    wtf.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 370
Last edited:

Gyrian

Hardened Shock Trooper
Hey, free shipping! Hopefully they don't stuff it in an envelope, that could crunch the valuable pac-man.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I assume that's Canadian dollars, with the current exchange rate that's about right. Some fools are paying over MSRP for NGX's now.

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-electronics/...re/1233587116?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Neo geo x selling for twice the retail price . He actually lowered the price from $400. Is this thing actually becoming expensive or is this guy out to lunch?

I don't feel it's worth more than retail price for a complete boxed unit. Neo Geo X is what got me into Neo Geo and after I bought my Big Red cabinet it took me a long time to sell my Neo Geo X. In the end I had to work a three-way trade. Traded the NGX for a NES R.O.B. the robot and some cash from a guy on Kijiji because I knew my buddy wanted R.O.B. My buddy got R.O.B. and I got some more money. All that and I just made my money back.

*That was my first three-way.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member

Tanooki

War Room Troll
I'm feeling seeing some of this it's obviously insanity, but even the insanity helps drive up price, that maybe the MVS/AES price list last updated Sept 2016 needs revising soon.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Garou is a great game backed by immense hype. It's not rare though, not at all. It does hold that "Grail" edge over most Neo titles for a lot of people.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I'm feeling seeing some of this it's obviously insanity, but even the insanity helps drive up price, that maybe the MVS/AES price list last updated Sept 2016 needs revising soon.

Yeah, we're at Liquid Snake price guide levels and beyond now for some titles.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Yup that's a good way to put it. There were some games I was looking to snap up and now it has become a wait and see if something slips by type of thing, or hope it pops up on a forum like this with the ebay tax taken off at the least. I was surprised more than anything the last 4 MVS carts I picked up (2 sets of 2) came in under the value shipping included of that guide given the games involved for most. BAMA for $100, SS3+Mini Marquee for $40. Then $115 for both Strikers 1945 Plus and The Last Blade.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Shipping kills the deal.