Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
So...can the person who owns this clip prevent the NBA or broad casters from airing it? Why couldn’t I just download the clip from somewhere else and watch it?

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
"his listing was ended by the seller because there was an error in the listing."

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Those lies are hilarious. On top of that, if they found some stash of video games, do they not remember them as kids? Why aren't there more things for sale? The Lego shit they selling up in the attic too?

An the best thing is that he sold a Repro Metal Slug manual labelled as such a few months ago. Back then he seemed to know what he is selling and now he forgot. :thevt:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Metal-Slug...=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

And a Slug 4...

Last edited:

3rdStrikeMike

Dodgeball Yakuza
10 Year Member

NGF at it's finest. Apparently Dion ran out of vintage Oakleys to sell. I'm sure the water damaged box with Chris written in marker on it is worth at least 2k on it's own. Historic Neo Geo relics like this are priceless.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist

What in the name of the Neo Gods is this BS??
Some idiot on Facebook bought it and was showing it off like it’s something to be proud of. :lolz:

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
An "ELITE" convert of Garou going for the same or more than an original copy from Japan. Lachlan got an original copy for less not long ago. Just import a copy, people. :oh_no:

If you'd like to spend $1149.99 *plus* $18.00 in shipping for a game that isn't even an authentic home cart, step right up.

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
An "ELITE" convert of Garou going for the same or more than an original copy from Japan. Lachlan got an original copy for less not long ago. Just import a copy, people. :oh_no:

If you'd like to spend $1149.99 *plus* $18.00 in shipping for a game that isn't even an authentic home cart, step right up.

I certainly did, a whole 250 less. Admittedly it's wasn't as mint as a new fake insert, case, manual and sticker. What a joke. I'm tearing up at the thought of the sac cart's fate...

HeavyMachineGoob

10 Year Member
Nobody here noticed the eBay seller's name?

Guaranteed a KOF 99 AES died for that conversion, that's the cheapest donor for a PROGLBA and a CHAFIO (NEO-CMC 042 version) board, plus the Garou MVS cart but we all know that. The English warning sticker on that cartridge makes things more interesting. Was it a USA KOF 99 AES that was sacrificed? Possibly, or the sticker was carefully removed from an MVS cart and moved over. It does looks like a real warning sticker.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member

Guaranteed a KOF 99 AES died for that conversion, that's the cheapest donor for PROGLBA and a CHAFIO (NEO-CMC 042 version) boards, plus the Garou MVS cart but we all know that. The English warning sticker on that cartridge makes things more interesting. Was it a USA KOF 99 AES that was sacrificed? Possibly, or the sticker was carefully removed from an MVS cart and moved over. It does looks like a real warning sticker.
We all know it's Big Bear. It's a sad fact.

HeavyMachineGoob

10 Year Member
If he can get $1149.99 out of someone with more money than brains, more power to him. I wouldn't be ashamed to do the same thing... If I had a really nice uncommon conversion like that.

Given current prices now, if one actually wanted to make a conversion like that in 2021 (get a NeoSD instead!), you might actually be looking at several hundred dollars in parts and carts alone to do that. Give it a few more years, $1149.99 might be a deal one day.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist

Guaranteed a KOF 99 AES died for that conversion, that's the cheapest donor for a PROGLBA and a CHAFIO (NEO-CMC 042 version) board, plus the Garou MVS cart but we all know that. The English warning sticker on that cartridge makes things more interesting. Was it a USA KOF 99 AES that was sacrificed? Possibly, or the sticker was carefully removed from an MVS cart and moved over. It does looks like a real warning sticker.
I was holding back from mentioning it was him, lol. But yeah, it surprised me.

Also, based on how that warning label is reflecting in the light, my bet is that it’s not an authentic English label.

HeavyMachineGoob

10 Year Member
I was holding back from mentioning it was him, lol. But yeah, it surprised me.

Also, based on how that warning label is reflecting in the light, my bet is that it’s not an authentic English label.
Looks better than some of the fake warning labels I’ve seen.