Neo Geo MVS Machine Egg Game NOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
OMG:oh_no:

I don't know if that abomination should be burned or converted back to a real MVS.

Maybe someone will restore it and give it a good home.

OMFG

The Portuguese Chop
15 Year Member
20011105h.gif

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Wow... one of the sorrier conversions I've ever seen - probably in my top 5... and I grew up going to local arcade auction where any shitbox of a cabinet could come up for sale...

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Personally i am against the death penalty,but things like that make me want to reconsider.

Biohazard53

B. Jenet's Firstmate
:angry: i actually like that Egg Venture game but it does not belong in that cab.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I know where his ware house is. My first MV4-25 rev.3 came from there, it was beat to shit and it costed me 350. Also my friend DZ bought the Diehard STV Titan cab from there for 350 as well and they were both in horrible shape, this was years ago and cabs like these were not easy to find.

Both cabs still live though they are in my storage unit doing absolutely nothing. Well, it is safe to say that this guy even though he is a decent guy he knows nothing of the hobby, he's just an arcade OP and like all of them SNK means nothing, hell cabs in general mean nothing but just money makers which in fact that's what they are suppossed to be anyway.

I am tempted on that Dynamo cab though, I would like a Dynamo 25 to house my CPS2 and finnally sell my Big Blue, or perhpas just keep it and tate that sucker, those Dynamo cabs are excellent.

SSS

neo retired
Timonium 2007, saw egg venture sell in a plain 25" dynamo at auction for $800.