Neo Geo Pocket Color Neo Turf Master

onefortheride

Dodgeball Yakuza
how is Neo Turf Masters on the NGPC?

i'm a huge fan of the AES/MVS version ... how does it compare to other handheld golf games? how much should a person pay for this game?

Dean

Choi's Clawmaker
OMFG you have to get it. If you like the MVS version at all you will definitely love the handheld version. I would say that it is arguably the best handheld golf game with the only possible exception being Mario Golf (please don't tell me folks that Hot Shots for PSP or Tiger Woods is better). The gameplay is spot on and the mechanics are even better in my opinion.

You can find cart only if that is good for you. In fact I am nearly positive I have one if you're interested.

Pocketgamer

Ukyo's Doctor
15 Year Member
D-Lite said:
OMFG you have to get it. If you like the MVS version at all you will definitely love the handheld version. I would say that it is arguably the best handheld golf game with the only possible exception being Mario Golf (please don't tell me folks that Hot Shots for PSP or Tiger Woods is better). The gameplay is spot on and the mechanics are even better in my opinion.

You can find cart only if that is good for you. In fact I am nearly positive I have one if you're interested.

such enthusiasm I commend you fellow pocketgamer. :D

Graymalkin

New Challenger
I second D-Lite's expert and enthusiastic recommendation. It is a fantastic game, probably only rivalled by Card Fighter's Clash in my NGPC library (such as it is) for time spent playing. Mostly trying to get an albatross, which I finally did a couple of weeks ago. It was worth buying just for that...

It's also cheap and readily available. You'd be able to get the UK 'clamshell' for less than a tenner (£10), so the cart-only would be even cheaper.

However much you pay, it'll be worth the money...

Moose

Moose,
20 Year Member
Graymalkin said:
I second D-Lite's expert and enthusiastic recommendation. It is a fantastic game, probably only rivalled by Card Fighter's Clash in my NGPC library (such as it is) for time spent playing. Mostly trying to get an albatross, which I finally did a couple of weeks ago. It was worth buying just for that...

It's also cheap and readily available. You'd be able to get the UK 'clamshell' for less than a tenner (£10), so the cart-only would be even cheaper.

However much you pay, it'll be worth the money...

Cant go wrong. Hella fun, and relaxing music, but not relaxing once your +8
:envy:

Vectorman0

SouthTown StreetSweeper
20 Year Member
I have to agree with D-Lite and say it is right up their with Mario Golf for GBC/A, which is a good thing. It's definitely worth the money and can be had pretty cheaply. You can get a loose cart of it for under $10 anywhere, I think japanese ones are just a bit more complete, and expect to pay double or triple for a UK/US complete.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
This is good to know. I've been interested in purchasing this game for a while now, so this only boosts my anticipation to play it.

hanafuda

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
Great game. Played it a lot back in the day, before I gave my NGPC to my girlfriend's sister's son...

Greywolf

Angel's Love Slave
Like the others already said, that game is great and certainly worth the money! :)

topher

Tesse's Maintainence Man
Great game, and the clubs of the god's are pretty sweet. Immediately after getting them I played an awesome game with 3 holes in one and multiple eagles...had the best score ever on that game, but haven't been able to duplicate it again.