Neo Geo Pocket Color Selection compilation announced for Switch

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
I didn't have any trouble playing MotM on the Switch in handheld mode. I still prefer the NGPC joystick, but I got used to it on the Switch and didn't feel like I was inhibited by the controls at all.

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
what's the consensus on MotM is it worth playing on switch controls ? Im tired of paying for emulation of games I have the originals of and and would rather play my OGs over the poor paid emu.

You’re not obligated to buy it. If you have the OG I don’t see any point unless there is net play and you’re going to be using it.

Unless you’re concerned about insertion marks? :D

Last edited:

FinalbossNYC

Zero's Tailor
I didn't have any trouble playing MotM on the Switch in handheld mode. I still prefer the NGPC joystick, but I got used to it on the Switch and didn't feel like I was inhibited by the controls at all.

Gotcha ,Thanks the stick prohibiting fun was my main concern.
You’re not obligated to buy it. If you have the OG I don’t see any point unless there is net play and you’re going to be using it.

Unless you’re concerned about insertion marks? :D
I was hoping it was a decent enjoyable port for a on the go download n Play on my switch lite when Im out and about.
I keep the Lite in my bag and use it for RPGs n Arcade ports.
Ive never been a shelf queen my copy is well played since I bought it in '99 as is my Pocket Color (y)