Neo Geo Pocket Color Selection Volume 2

Yoshi

20 Year Member
media%2FFZR0dMeakAA0Ac6.jpg

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
Should be interesting. SNK Korea just posted some shots and info about the NGPC Rockman arcade ports on Instagram - so I wonder if it will be included in this package? If Rockman is included, good chance Sonic will be as well.

Yoshi

20 Year Member
I am hopeful that Biomotor Unitron, Card Fighters Clash, Mega Man, etc. that have individually come to Switch are bundled in this on Steam (Deck).

KGRAMR

Another Striker
My guesses for this second volume are Faselei!, Sonic Pocket Adventure or Cotton. My only hope is to see Ogre Battle Gaiden being re-released and fully translated into English (There is a fan patch but is not 100% complete)

doaal

Mr. Big's Thug
I'd like to see Magical Drop Pocket and Crush Roller.

Yoshi

20 Year Member
Apparently, this will have Collector's Editions. If they have exclusive games, we should burn down the Saudi prince's palace. Seems like a proportional response.

Yoshi

20 Year Member
I'd like to see Magical Drop Pocket and Crush Roller.
I had never noticed this before, but the Steam and Switch versions of Volume 1 are slightly different. The Steam version has Crush Roller in place of SvC: MotM, which is the only game sold separately on there. On Switch, everything except NTM and Dark Arms is available separately.

KGRAMR

Another Striker
Fingers crossed for Evolution: Eternal Dungeons.
That would be a big selling point for a possible Volumen 3. I just want re-releases Ogre Battle Gaiden and Dark Arms. Speaking of a possible Volume 3, what games you guys would like to see? For me, aside from Ogre Battle and Dark Busters, Sonic would be a huge selling point.

doaal

Mr. Big's Thug
For novelty's sake, I'd like to see vanilla NGP games patched with full colour support.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
That would be a big selling point for a possible Volumen 3. I just want re-releases Ogre Battle Gaiden and Dark Arms. Speaking of a possible Volume 3, what games you guys would like to see? For me, aside from Ogre Battle and Dark Busters, Sonic would be a huge selling point.
I remember reading somewhere previously that Acclaim or Midway, can't remember which one at the time, was making an NFL Blitz for NGPC. If that could be found, I'd like to see it on a collection. Licensing would probably be difficult, though.

Evolution eternal dungeons, faselei, cool boarders pocket, and cotton would be some good ones to see

sirlynxalot

Genjuro's Frog
Fagit of the Year
I wonder how the junior interns at snk felt making little pocket fighting games for two buttons while down the hall the big boys did real stuff like Last Blade 2 and Garou.

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
I wonder how the junior interns at snk felt making little pocket fighting games for two buttons while down the hall the big boys did real stuff like Last Blade 2 and Garou.
They probably consoled themselves with MotM, LB:BtD, KoF R2, and other amazing fighters. Yeah, they're not arcade hits, but man, the NGPC had some ridiculously good fighters.