Neo Geo Secret Santa 2014 pics start post 85

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
so yodd asked for my address for a christmas card. i complied.

he sent me this:

VrOyfYm.jpg

NMo4wvn.jpg

DgCd9C3.jpg

holy shit dude. thats a lot. something like this was on my short list of things i was going to pick up. its even mac compatible (which is what i use).

thanks a ton man. i really am at a loss.

exxxtra homo.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
this was extra on top of secret santa.

just thought it belonged here.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Extremely thoughtful gifts up in here. We all know Yodd has a heart of gold deep down... not just that ring of his. :keke:

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Alright, kiddos. My Secret Santa was Yodd (broken). As soon as I saw his name on the return address label, I got a big smile on my face. Not because I thought I was going to get hooked up but just because it was nice to get a forum/chat buddy as my SS.

This “card” was sitting on top of all of the packing material in the box, so obviously I checked it out first.

1.JPG

Spoiler:
2.JPG

I like the juxtaposition here between the use of crayon, which is something that we associate with our childhoods, and the mental image of my wife’s mouth being filled with man goo. And of course he had to throw my mom into the mix.

After that, it was time to start unwrapping stuff. Everything was individually wrapped in bubble wrap.
Spoiler:
3.JPG

4.JPG

The Killing Blade Pus and Knights of Valor for PGM! Sweet! I don’t have a PGM, but I’ll add it to my want-list.

Spoiler:
5.JPG

NEVERMIND. A PGM board! This is am amazing gift! I have no experience with or knowledge of the PGM, so this is pretty cool since it's a totally new experience for me. I don’t have an arcade cab to put this in, so maybe I’ll consolize it? I was also thinking about building my own supergun, or buying one of those Vogatek deals or something, so this will give me the motivation to get on that.

Spoiler:
6.JPG

WAT. HOLY SHIT, SON. An Arcadeforge MAK Strike supergun?!? My jaw dropped. This is beyond awesome!

Seriously, man. This was such a nice gift that I feel bad. I don’t deserve all of this. This is honestly one of the nicest gifts that anyone has ever given me. I already told Mrs. Jibba that she doesn’t need to worry about whatever she gets me, because Yodd already took care of my Christmas. There really are no words to express how much I appreciate this. And on top of giving cdamm that labelmaker… Yodd’s generosity knows no bounds.

Thanks again! Here’s a parting money shot of the system in action:

Spoiler:
7.JPG

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Alright, kiddos. My Secret Santa was Yodd (broken). As soon as I saw his name on the return address label, I got a big smile on my face. Not because I thought I was going to get hooked up but just because it was nice to get a forum/chat buddy as my SS.

This “card” was sitting on top of all of the packing material in the box, so obviously I checked it out first.

1.JPG

Spoiler:
2.JPG

I like the juxtaposition here between the use of crayon, which is something that we associate with our childhoods, and the mental image of my wife’s mouth being filled with man goo. And of course he had to throw my mom into the mix.

After that, it was time to start unwrapping stuff. Everything was individually wrapped in bubble wrap.
Spoiler:
3.JPG

4.JPG

The Killing Blade Pus and Knights of Valor for PGM! Sweet! I don’t have a PGM, but I’ll add it to my want-list.

Spoiler:
5.JPG

NEVERMIND. A PGM board! This is am amazing gift! I have no experience with or knowledge of the PGM, so this is pretty cool since it's a totally new experience for me. I don’t have an arcade cab to put this in, so maybe I’ll consolize it? I was also thinking about building my own supergun, or buying one of those Vogatek deals or something, so this will give me the motivation to get on that.

Spoiler:
6.JPG

WAT. HOLY SHIT, SON. An Arcadeforge MAK Strike supergun?!? My jaw dropped. This is beyond awesome!

Seriously, man. This was such a nice gift that I feel bad. I don’t deserve all of this. This is honestly one of the nicest gifts that anyone has ever given me. I already told Mrs. Jibba that she doesn’t need to worry about whatever she gets me, because Yodd already took care of my Christmas. There really are no words to express how much I appreciate this. And on top of giving cdamm that labelmaker… Yodd’s generosity knows no bounds.

Thanks again! Here’s a parting money shot of the system in action:

Spoiler:
7.JPG

That's awesome man! Hell of a gift and showmanship from Yodd. Enjoy it brother!

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
holy shit. yodd strikes again. im throwing in my nomination for SS2014 MVP.

HcRm3VL.jpg

Jxl0XNy.jpg

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
Damn, on a scale of 1-10 that's a 15. Those MAK strikes look handy, I'll have to keep them in mind.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Not to get all gushy...but this is why NG.com is the only forum I'm heavily active on and take worth a grain of salt.

This is a great site with a good amount of great people...

oh...and no homo...you all can go fuck each other...

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Holy shit...this has been an insane SS this year. And we've almost got 100% completion on this before 12/25.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
the showing for gifts has been truly a sight to behold this year. no LAME or SHIT gifts in sight! I'm honored to be part of this brotherhood.

Even if the rest of the gaming world thinks that the members here are all assholes.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
the showing for gifts has been truly a sight to behold this year. no LAME or SHIT gifts in sight! I'm honored to be part of this brotherhood.

Even if the rest of the gaming world thinks that the members here are all assholes.

We are assholes...to people that come here to wreck the place. To each other? Nah...no so much. We bust each others balls but nothing serious...

Danthor

NAM-75 Vet
You don't see community like this -anywhere- else. Some seriously incredible stuff watching this thread unfold!

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
My thanks go out to DecepticonZero for running the Secret Santa this year, it's been a really fun experience! I am also just floored with the generosity in this thread. I've participated in Secret Santa events before, but nothing to this degree. There are some truly awesome members here. I'm proud to be a part of this community, however small a part that may be. I hope you all have the greatest of Christmases this year! :D

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
My giftee hasn't chimed in yet...:^(

Here's hoping it doesn't go like last year...lest I be a jinx!

:keke:

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
My giftee hasn't chimed in yet...:^(

Me either. I don't think my gifts were anything special, but the artwork is pretty epic. Dude hasn't even logged on to the forums in like a week, last time I checked.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
I'm really hoping my giftee got his gift package today or yesterday. I forgot to bring the tracking number with me to check, but it was shipped out 11 days ago and lefthtye country for the UK in 2, so here's hoping. Even made a custom post card in MS Paint ;)