Neo Geo Secret Santa 2014 pics start post 85

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Thanks for the kind words guys. Everyone has received a gift at this point. ArborMatt has yet to post his, but hopefully will when he logs in. Thanks to all for making it great. Special thanks to Ellert,Tw3ek,Bubz, and Whisp for pitching in to help fix the one issue we've had this year. This really shows just how great this community is, especially after all the shit it gets from folks.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Yeah DZ. Thanks for keeping us all on task here and running a successful SS. ;)

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Once again, thanks to everyone for participating. I'll make sure to keep dibs on this thread untill everything is all square away.

Merry Xmas!

Thanks for organising everything bro! We just had the fun part! :D

Last edited:

Danthor

NAM-75 Vet
Thanks for doing this, DZ. It was a lot of fun, and no doubt a LOT of work on your part!

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
DZ, you are top shelf man. Sorry to hear you won't be doing this next year.

Thanks for putting the time in!

Everyone in this thread, can take a bow. Bravo!!

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
cheers guys, another great year. I friggin love doing this, and I am grateful for those who stood up to make it happen (cdamm, last 2 years, and of course DZ this year)

EllertMichael

Mickey's Coach
Special thanks to Ellert

Cheers, buddy :D
Spoiler:
ov86U6Q.jpg

This thread has been a lot of fun to follow. Well done everyone and happy holidays!

Last edited:

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
Special thanks to Ellert,Tw3ek,Bubz, and Whisp for pitching in to help fix the one issue we've had this year.

I know what Tweek, Whisp & I ended up doing to fix the issue. But I am interested to see what Ellert sent. That show up yet?

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
my thanks to DZ for taking over for me this year since i couldn't run it this year!

personal thanks to scrubsy and yodd for the swell gifts!

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
I wouldn't mind seeing it myself!

He sent me a pic of the shirt Ellert sent. Too bad he didn't post it up in here. Also said the carts I sent him showed up today. So am guessing that tweek's have shown up as well as I think he sent em out a day or two earlier than I did.

arbormatt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
Late as hell bump.

Apparently I never thanked or posted about my secret santa. I have no idea what was going on during the holidays that year. I am assuming it was my insane work schedule. I am not a great forum member for any site. I want to sincerely apologize to the person that sent me my package. I realize that somebody probably put a lot of effort into my gift. Please PM me if you were the person that sent me my gift. My bad. I am an ass

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Late as hell bump.

Apparently I never thanked or posted about my secret santa. I have no idea what was going on during the holidays that year. I am assuming it was my insane work schedule. I am not a great forum member for any site. I want to sincerely apologize to the person that sent me my package. I realize that somebody probably put a lot of effort into my gift. Please PM me if you were the person that sent me my gift. My bad. I am an ass

What did you get?

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
Late as hell bump.

Shouldn't you send the PM?

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
I was the one that suggested he post here. I figured he might care enough to spend five minutes and figure out who he owed a thank you to. My bad. It was Jibbs who sent him the gift.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Late as hell bump.

Thanks for finally coming back say something, I guess? I feel like the thanks really goes to to DZ for telling you to do so, though. And yeah, I did put a lot of effort into your gift even though I had no idea who you were, because that's how I'd have wanted to be treated. You got by far the most epic cock drawing given out that year, and I even framed the fucking thing. So it was pretty awesome when you couldn't be assed to take 5 minutes to take a pic and post, even if only to pretend that you gave a shit. You had 5 minutes to spare when it was time to sign up, though.

I mean, apology accepted or whatever, but go back to not being here.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Yeah, thanks for posting. Ban from future secret santas plz. Those of us that put in significant effort and/or expense do not appreciate those that do not.

arbormatt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
Thanks for finally coming back say something, I guess? I feel like the thanks really goes to to DZ for telling you to do so, though. And yeah, I did put a lot of effort into your gift even though I had no idea who you were, because that's how I'd have wanted to be treated. You got by far the most epic cock drawing given out that year, and I even framed the fucking thing. So it was pretty awesome when you couldn't be assed to take 5 minutes to take a pic and post, even if only to pretend that you gave a shit. You had 5 minutes to spare when it was time to sign up, though.
I mean, apology accepted or whatever, but go back to not being here.
I appreciate that. I also tried to put a lot of thought into the secret santa gifts that I sent the years that I did it. I sent you a pm and apologized. I am not trying to get back into a secret santa or really trying to buy or sell stuff . I sent a pm to a guy that lived incredibly close to me and I thought it would be cool to meet up. Decepticon Zero brought up the issue. As I said, my fault.