Neo Geo Secret Santa 2014 pics start post 85

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
c97b85a45762bac56a07228ce3f49fc9.jpg

Mr. R, cold hooked me UP! I just recently joined the 21st century, and got a BD player.

I've been pining away for the Eva reboot, ever since. SLAM DUNK, mang! Thanks so much.

The pic & the reading material is icing on the cake.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Very excited...I see the package I sent out was delivered today...

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Love the art with some of these gifts... MJ's drawings were especially awesome.

Sadly, I'm not as artistically talented as some of you dudes.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Love the art with some of these gifts... MJ's drawings were especially awesome.

Sadly, I'm not as artistically talented as some of you dudes.

right? i just drew a picture of a cookie. a shitty picture of a cookie at that.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
I almost had my wife do the drawing, she is far better at it than I, but I thought a laughably bad krampus might be better after all :)

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
i just got a sweet bunch of stuff from scrubsy!

8MlMYq1.jpg

i flipped through the big pinball book and it looks awesome. the blu ray is a pretty great flick ive been meaning to pick up. plus there was crapp wine and plenty of dick related items, such as this bar set:

quh3mgY.jpg

thanks man!

scrubsy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
I promised my self I would fill my secret santa with dick and I delivered on that promise! I'm just glad the bottle made it there in one piece.

T.A.P.

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
Got my loot Monday...gotta tip my hat to Jonathan, he actually got me to bust out my N64 last night to tear into some Doom...which I haven't played in WAY too long.

I'm surprised you still have one, what with all the time you spend bitching about how shitty a system it is.

-Hibikster-

Bead Banger
Holy hell! SUPER props to my Secret Santa! That's the finest Dickbutt I've ever seen.

C3qrhRX.jpg

I felt the GBA gets needed a clearer shot.
29kneCQ.jpg

Clearly, I know how the rest of the evening needs to be spent ;) Thanks again!

Glad you enjoyed it man! I spent a little extra time on that drawing to give it the rainbow effect.

I didn't know any RPG games for the GBA, so I did the next best thing.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
*awkward conversation* trying to explain to my sons, then my wife, why they can't look at the secret santa thread.

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
I got DZ this year as my Santa. He did a kickass job! The gift was packed with NES and Genesis goodness. My wife perked up when I opened up that Yoshie cart, and is looking forward to giving it a try. I'm going to give that Gary Clark album a listen tomorrow night; I'll probably swap in one of my McIntosh's for some smooooth blues action! Thanks again dude!

DSC02375.JPGDSC02376.JPGDSC02377.JPG

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
I'm surprised you still have one, what with all the time you spend bitching about how shitty a system it is.

Well...I bought one back around 2000 or so...they're really not worth shit so selling it would be more of a pain than its worth and I keep it around for the singular purpose of playing paper Mario...which I revisit ever 2-3 years (did last winter actually)...

It was fun revisiting Doom...but holy shit, that game is dark. I couldn't see shit on my LCD over S-video no matter what adjustments I made. It's playable on my small CRT though...

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
I got DZ this year as my Santa. He did a kickass job! The gift was packed with NES and Genesis goodness. My wife perked up when I opened up that Yoshie cart, and is looking forward to giving it a try. I'm going to give that Gary Clark album a listen tomorrow night; I'll probably swap in one of my McIntosh's for some smooooth blues action! Thanks again dude!

View attachment 21403View attachment 21404View attachment 21405

Glad you're diggin it man. Enjoy!

Danthor

NAM-75 Vet
c97b85a45762bac56a07228ce3f49fc9.jpg

Mr. R, cold hooked me UP! I just recently joined the 21st century, and got a BD player.

I've been pining away for the Eva reboot, ever since. SLAM DUNK, mang! Thanks so much.

The pic & the reading material is icing on the cake.

Glad you enjoyed! :D No man should have a blu ray player and no Evangelion.

T.A.P.

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
I just got a very lovely package all the way from England:

DSCN0927_zpse24027d0.jpg

I just wish I knew who to thank.

noCLip

Camel Slug
So i got a box the other day and had amazon shit on it so I thought it was some gifts I ordered so i didnt open it till today, then BOOM! Thanks for all the sweet shit, i mean SURGE! and BOBA FETT! CHIIIIPPPSSS and Troy AIKMAN! and and and and a freaking pro action replay for snes! KOF 96 with a shockbox, fuck shit Damn SMOKEHOUSE Thanks a ton! I hope my gifts live up to it! sick drawing too :buttrock:

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
So i got a box the other day and had amazon shit on it so I thought it was some gifts I ordered so i didnt open it till today, then BOOM! Thanks for all the sweet shit, i mean SURGE! and BOBA FETT! CHIIIIPPPSSS and Troy AIKMAN! and and and and a freaking pro action replay for snes! KOF 96 with a shockbox, fuck shit Damn SMOKEHOUSE Thanks a ton! I hope my gifts live up to it! sick drawing too :buttrock:

fix dem pics son!