Neo Geo Station coming to PSN and psp. Probably why they released the Neo pad for PS3

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
From neogaf...

http://game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/20101207_412297.html
http://game.snkplaymore.co.jp/game/neogeostation/

NEOGEO heads to PS3 and PSP December 22nd #1
SNK Playmore have announced NEOSTATION for PS3 and PSP.

20 titles will be available for PS3 and PSP on December 22nd in Japan
PS3 titles: 900 yen
PSP titles: 700 yen

Already enjoying all the Neo Geo games I want on my psp, but if they release cool shit for psn with online play, I'll be down. Then again GGPO takes care of most of my needs right there.

See post number 3, the PS3 versions are more expensive because they have online play.

Last edited:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I hope they have Windjammers, that'd be sweet.

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
Howabout porting KOF2002 UM and NGBC?

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Hmmmm.

Is there anywhere a conclusive list?

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
I suppose that is not the final release list. Therer would be too many must-owns which are missing. By the way. Is Magician Road one of those forgotten lost SNK gems or what? :D

saner

Krauser's Henchman
This is great news!!! This might be what some rumors meant that SNKP was going to bring back some favorites before promoting the console release of The King of Fighters XIII!

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Meh. The list of games blows. Almost all of the titles are on Wii or the PS2 compilation. If they put up anything interesting I'll pay up, but this is a weak effort, IMO. How are they not out of business?

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
Meh. The list of games blows. Almost all of the titles are on Wii or the PS2 compilation. If they put up anything interesting I'll pay up, but this is a weak effort, IMO. How are they not out of business?

And the problem is that it's always this first-batch titles that get all the advertisements / media attention. They should have cut the bullshit and started off with their most-wanted titles.

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
And the problem is that it's always this first-batch titles that get all the advertisements / media attention. They should have cut the bullshit and started off with their most-wanted titles.

I think you're forgetting something. The management at Playmore are fucking stupid.

Violent Ryo

Loyal Neo-Disciple

Yeah but if they did that then noone would pay attention to these games then.

Oh well, this is good news for me if there really is online VS. play.

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
Yeah but if they did that then noone would pay attention to these games then.

Oh well, this is good news for me if there really is online VS. play.

These games have no potencial commercially. If anything, I think they would discourage the average consumer from checking further releases.

ghibben

Zero's Secretary
Im tired of them always releasing the same old games. Would kill them to re-release some of the later games. Or shooters people would actually be interested in like Blazing Star.

saner

Krauser's Henchman
Fatal Fury 1 and KOF94 are definitely must buys! If they later bring Art of Fighting 2 over with network play as well, I'll definitely buy that too! :)

And they should bring Psycho Soldier! That's a great co-op game besides the original Fatal Fury.

Last edited:

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Neo-Geo Games Coming to PSN with Online Play

If this is old news sorry i haven't seen a thread for it yet on the forums.
http://i.joystiq.com/2010/12/07/neo-geo-games-coming-to-psn-with-online-play/

Btw i was surpise this is happing at all !? Though the selection isn't much it's a start at least.

Edit damn ! I see snair did mention it in his thread any mod that's wants to delete the thread or merge go ahead.

Last edited:

Bryant

n00b
Im tired of them always releasing the same old games. Would kill them to re-release some of the later games. Or shooters people would actually be interested in like Blazing Star.
I agree, it's just them being lazy. I mean has Waku Waku 7 been released state side yet?

Professor Denim

Atro Ego
saw the trailer for this on PSN today.one line caught my eye "SUPERIOR NET CODE"!
if this is true i´m sold.lag free SS1?Art of Fighting 2?yes please!

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
Magician Lord -> Magician Load -> Magician Road :kekeke:

As for them "being lazy", :rolleyes:. What do you guys do for a living, so we can be critical you and let your bosses know?

Last edited:

isamu

Crazed MVS Addict
saw the trailer for this on PSN today.one line caught my eye "SUPERIOR NET CODE"!
if this is true i´m sold.lag free SS1?Art of Fighting 2?yes please!

Fucking THIS!

I will hold off on buying until we get some impressions of the online netcode. If they licensed ggpo or BlazBlue's netcode, then I will spray my walls with man juice!!! :multi_co:

edit: Also, do we have any imformation of whether or not there will be quarter match lobbies or spectating? please please please PLEASE say yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: