NEO GEO STUFF FOR SALE

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
970   0   0
OK. Since we can no longer edit headers, this will be my GO-TO thread:

METAL SLUG X GREEN CART WITH LABEL & SERIALS INTACT.There were two chips that needed
to be replaced and they were the P2 & M1 chips.I will add the photo of the pcbs & mini marquee shortly. YES, a mini will be included.There is a good amount of wear or fade but still worthy of using in a cab.78 USD shipped
PHOTO1
PHOTO2
PHOTO3

REAL BOUT FATAL FURY AES CART FRONT
REAL BOUT FATAL FURY AES CART TOP
REAL BOUT FATAL FURY AES CART BACK
This is cartridge ONLY. There are some scatches on the front,none on the back 88 USD shipped SOLD.THANK YOU

FATAL FURY 3 AES CART FRONT
FATAL FURY 3 AES CART BACK
FATAL FURY 3 AES CONTAINER
FATAL FURY 3 AES CONTAINER FLAW
FATAL FURY 3 AES MANUAL
The cartridge has scratches on back and front,gamer,the insert is perfectly fine,the manual is good the container has a small nic
in the front,top right of the plastic 100 USD shipped.SOLD.THANK YOU

THE KING OF FIGHTERS '96 MVS CART
THE KING OF FIGHTERS '96 MVS CART 1
THE KING OF FIGHTERS '96 MVS CART 2
The King of Fighters '96 HOLO label, Cart shell is in excellent condition.few light scratches on the shell but this cart feels new to the touch.
I am very particular about shell condition and this one s topps. 78 USD shipped.SOLD.THANK YOU

SHOCK TROOPERS MVS CARTRIDGE SHELL ONLY WITH HOLO LABEL
SHOCK TROOPERS NVS CARTRIDGE SHELL ONLY WITH HOLO LABEL 1
SHOCK TROOPERS MVS CARTRIDGE SHELL ONLY WITH HOLO LABEL 2
SHOCK TROOPERS MVS Cartridge shell ONLY. I acquired this in a trade as just the shell and it's in excellent condition. The scratches you see are extremely minor.
This cartridge feels good to the touch..there's no real wear to this shell and again, I am very particular about shells.If you want to enhance your SHOCK TROOPERS MVS cartridge,jump on this! 36 USD shippedSOLD.THANK YOU

PayPal as GIIFT or add 4%

Last edited:

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
970   0   0
METAL SLUG CART
METAL SLUG M1 CHIP REPLACEDSOLD FOR 80 USD
The metal Slug cart is authentic but the M1 chip needed to be replaced.This was brought to my attention by someone who noticed it playing in stereo. Other than that cart is iin good condition and original chips 78 USD shipped
METAL SLUG X REPAIRED
P2 and M1 chips replaced These were replaced due to physivcal damage to the chips.I don't know how it was possible but that's what it was.
MSX cartridge shell in good condition
Metal Slug X 78 USD shipped.

Both carts are 100% I've played /been playing.
PayPal as Gift or add 4%
BB

Last edited:

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
970   0   0
The following are just the legit carts with no label. I am showing you a photo of the boards to each game/ These games come in a black shell casing:
ART OF FIGHTING 30 USD shipped
TOP PLAYER'S GOLF MVS This golf game is no slouch and very relaxing!Don't worry, I will clean the contacts. 55 USD shipped
The Metal Slug games are still available. I just found out that the Metal Slug M1 chip going bad by losing sounds may be a common thing as I just tested another cart I own of this game and that's missing sounds as well.If you listen through the jukebox on track 2A you can notice If your M1 chip is good or has spoiled.
PayPal as gift or add 4%
BB

Last edited:

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
970   0   0
Adding a CROSSED SWORDS 2 MVS CARTRIDGE -black shell casing and vinyl label in very good condition.
138 USD shipped.
If it's not marked sold it is still available.if it disappeared from the listing,the item is no longer available for sale.
ANYBODY INTERESTED IN AN MV1F 1 slot? That's the short board with JOY ports
contact me.
UPDATE: METAL SLUG Cartridge is on SOLD. THANK YOU
I have a Metal Slug X, with zero repairs with a full label cart for 118 USD shipped.
If anybody is interested in an IRONCLAD for 128 USD shipped LMK
BB

Last edited:

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
970   0   0
Adding a METAL SLUG 3 CART
original label,some surface marks from being slid in and out of an old 1 slot.
METAL SLUG 3 BOARDS <SOLD.THANK YOU>
118 USD shipped
PP as gift or add 4%
To the member that was interested in the 1 slot, I will be getting back to you tonight or tomorrow...sorry for the delay on that. I may be adding more stuff later..
BB

Last edited:

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
970   0   0
METAL SLUG 5 PCB photos added. I lowered to 166 USD shipped.
BB
PP GIft or add 4%

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
970   0   0
I updated the photos to the Real Bout Fatal Fury AES cart. only. I'll do 83 USD shipped here within the US
BB