Neo Geo Tech Support Forum purging threads older than X period?

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
Click show threads from the beginning, go to page 2.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
If it wasn't for the marketplace we would lose such valuable members forever. :(

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
I notice that my recent post on "Wavy video at top of screen fix" cannot be navigated to from the parent Neo Geo Tech Support forum.

It can only be found by searching for it specifically:
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?272200-Wavy-video-at-top-of-screen-fix&highlight=wavy+screen

Is the forum set to purge posts after X period?
Googling 'wavy video top screen Neo Geo forums" doesn't even bring it up.

pro-tip: in your google search also include "site:www.neo-geo.com" and it will search specifically on that domain.

16 years... SIXTEEN YEARS!

That's all i gotta say...

xROTx

:lolz: and never once used that function, whoops

On another note, I've just noticed that the Neo Geo dhp mailing list appears to be still up! :eek_2: Would subscribe if I didn't think it a highway for viruses now.

If it wasn't for the marketplace we would lose such valuable members forever.

I'm back for my dopamine fix, not so much to sell things. I hope I can moderate my re-lapse but it ain't good so far. :rolleyes:
I'll try to post useful(?) stuff when I can.

pro-tip: in your google search also include "site:www.neo-geo.com" and it will search specifically on that domain.

Thanks, that does bring it up. :)

I was out with a friend and we were googling with just the keywords with our mobiles but couldn't find it. Guess the google indexer does not pick it up if it has to navigate through a dropdown list.